• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Ugh, so many damn ads on mobile gaf now.

Me. But that's my everyday life 😊. I've beaten all of my ps4 games so back to no mercy and vice city.

That's how mine has been going and can't tell if like it or hate it. Sometimes the wife and I go a little stir crazy but for the most part don't mind it.

If my plan was to stay home and chill over the weekend (technically my weekend is Sun/Mon because I'm at work today), does that mean I have no plans?

It's Memorial Day weekend which usually means parties on parties. So I guess, yes?

klonere

Banned
Super Strong Style starts tomorrow! Who's hype

No spoilerino until VoDerino!

I told Pete Dunne that Haskins was going to fuck him up. He winked at me.

I had an amazing time at OTT, full of great moments but you could tell some of the guys were saving themselves for SSS 16 which is fair enough. Ryan Smile is the next big babyface thing in Europe. Scrull is incredible live, magnetic charisma which I think is his problem when trying to be a fully evil heel. Got to see Tommy do his stuff in the main event but it had a rather out of nowhere finish, I guess Luther Ward's crossface is the most powerful on earth, not used to it being an insta tap out. Speaking of Ward the man looks and feels like a true champ, surprised that WWE let him go, he's got it. Their loss is our gain!

Of course there was a team from up North using the whole er, history thing for heat, with a mockup Orangeman marching band. Interesting. Seeing Bull in person was very odd, as was his match, I looked away to put my beer down and he had been rolled up. He's doing his comedy gimmick which won't have much shelf life on the indies once his NXT rub fades.

Definitely getting the seats next time though, fuck standing for 3 hours+ especially trying to keep your seat. Bought a t-shirt off Marty, he's a darling, then nearly left it in the diner I went to. Good craic all around.

CjlH6MOVEAA6AWt.jpg

I was shopping for books with my kid today and found this monster, grown man's thumb included in picture for scale:

Yes that is one (1) real John Cena wristband included with the book. Look how many pages! It must include a list of moves that he can't do:
Hey I saw this book last month, I meant to take a snap of it as well but then people would see me holding a John Cena book.
#DeadGiveaway

Finally no guilt trip after he fools around in the Divas lockerroom
Lol! Oh boy like anyone wants that old body.
Ugh, so many damn ads on mobile gaf now.

That's how mine has been going and can't tell if like it or hate it. Sometimes the wife and I go a little stir crazy but for the most part don't mind it.

It's Memorial Day weekend which usually means parties on parties. So I guess, yes?
Enjoy the days you have zero plans lol. What's stir crazy?

The rock and Undertaker tag champions? Holy fuck.

The biggest heel of 2000= Stevie Richards. This guy loses and gets his ass kicked all the time, but everyone else in the group almost never loses lol.

Val does a great perfectplex

Zach

Gah dang Thunder. :( I guess I'll go back to wrestling. It never lets me down.

The next special grudge match of Slamboree 1999 will be "Little Naitch" Charles Robinson vs. Macho Man's valet Gorgeous George...

God dang it, I'm going to bed.

It's fine for Stone cold to drink beer on the job, but when Jake is drying all the bars it is frowned on all of a sudden. Last call for alcohol Austin.

Top Bottom