• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

That No Mercy framerate when you're doin 4 players. . .
anigif_enhanced-30234-1407792571-6.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder why WWE neve ripped off 3 Count. Joke all you want, but a Boy Band heel stable in the late 90s/early aughts is a perfect gimmick

XenoRaven

Why is Tracer called Tracer then if I die on the inside when I hear her?
I'm quoting this twice because I need to get this off my chest. This is not directed at you, for the record.

Tracer is not a defensive hero. I would really appreciate if people would stop picking Tracer, Reaper, and Genji on defense.

Please stop doing this people. I'm begging you. The game literally tells you when your team comp is shit. I realize reading is hard. But please, for once in your awful, miserable lives, actually pay attention and read things. I believe in you. You can do it.

XenoRaven

Maybe this is why people play Call of Duty. This game doesn't associate important messages with zippy zappy effects and wailing guitar riffs. Blizzard should reconsider how they deliver these messages. Clearly, a bright yellow or red box with easily understandable text is not doing the job.

Adree

I'm quoting this twice because I need to get this off my chest. This is not directed at you, for the record.

Tracer is not a defensive hero. I would really appreciate if people would stop picking Tracer, Reaper, and Genji on defense.

Please stop doing this people. I'm begging you. The game literally tells you when your team comp is shit. I realize reading is hard. But please, for once in your awful, miserable lives, actually pay attention and read things. I believe in you. You can do it.

They should all pick Zarya and learn how to use her shields to charge up her deathball launcher and wipe entire teams with it.

XenoRaven

They should all pick Zarya and learn how to use her shields to charge up her deathball launcher and wipe entire teams with it.
Zarya is my most played tank and possibly my most played character period. But some of these people I get matched with are just really bad.

Adree

Zarya is my most played tank and possibly my most played character period. But some of these people I get matched with are just really bad.

Are you on PC or console? I've seen a lot of people naturally mixing up who they play on PS4 and gotten some incredible turnaround wins. If people want to play a super annoying character on defense they should use Symmetra and use her alt-fire to ruin people hiding behind Reinhardt's shield. Hell, use Torbjorns ridiculous main weapon which seems to only have the drawback that it's not hitscan and consider the turret just a bonus.

Austin and The Rock are losing it. They really want the wwf title. They may just have to run the ultimate gauntlet. The Royal Rumble!

Vince and Trish, ewww. Vince you left your beautiful wife, for this! Austin has whooped his ass too many times.

Bayley thinkin' she's original. Stacy Keibler was getting 'hey Stacy, I wanna know if you'll be my girl' chants back in '02.

Although the Stacy ones lasted like a minute and then never happened again.

XenoRaven

Are you on PC or console? I've seen a lot of people naturally mixing up who they play on PS4 and gotten some incredible turnaround wins. If people want to play a super annoying character on defense they should use Symmetra and use her alt-fire to ruin people hiding behind Reinhardt's shield. Hell, use Torbjorns ridiculous main weapon which seems to only have the drawback that it's not hitscan and consider the turret just a bonus.
PS4

I'm not too worried about it. If I play Reinhardt the enemy team focuses my shield down and/or flanks me with ease, but if there's an enemy Reinhardt, he's basically an impenetrable wall.

I've come to accept that I'm just going to get shit teammates in whatever multiplayer game I play.

Mengetsu

Don't worry you aren't alone and I question everyday just how dumb most gamers out their are. It's a team game with different classes that help one another and the objective. Oh wait that sentence was to long for short attention span people..

"Run around map shoot people"

I exclusively play MP games with my closest friends because randoms have just become the pits as the years have gone by. I remember being able to jump into any MP shooter and having decent team mates. Now I always get quitters or people going 1 and 10 or not doing the fucking objective. I'm blessed to have a close group of friends to play games with but, for solo people I feel sorry for them :(

when ranked comes, that is when you can worry about the meta

until then, play who you want

Menome

On a similar note; Battleborn had a new character introduced this week: Alani, a support character who predominantly does healing.

In the five days she's been available, I think I've seen people on my team use her as a healer twice. Everyone else just keeps rushing forward trying to be some sort of DPS character that can heal themselves, and what do you know, we keep losing because the actual damage-dealers aren't being supported.

klonere

Banned
These CHAOS/LIJ 6/8 mans are lit. Like guaranteed 3.5 to 4 star matches every time. One of the best feuds going right now, the match itself and the post match keep evolving, everyone's character keeps moving along. YOSHI-HASHI is finding his confidence to go after Sanada, Okada is finally breaking at all the taunting of Naito (
beatdown of EVIL today exemplifies this
, Naito himself just becomes more and more unhinged and feels like a dangerous man. It's all great stuff. The post match angles are immensely interesting and the whole feud has a "anything could happen" feel to it, a real (heh) chaotic vibe.

The best thing is they aren't doing anything fancy - they are on the same shows as the business killing Ospreay/Ricochet stuff and yet the crowd still gets super into it through mostly character work and signature spots (none of which are particularly flashy). Wrestling is good.

Hex

Banned

Tracer can be quite good on defensive games.
I can be in the backfield in no time picking away and end up with two or three obsessed with killing me and chasing me.
That takes that many people that my team does not have to deal with all at once.
Popping into the midgame and dropping a sticky and then bamfing back out again works quite well.

Zach

Re: Gorgeous George vs. Charles Robinson, it's hilarious that Gorgeous George is a better worker than WWF's Women's Champ. Even with the low bar, I was not expecting it.

Top Bottom