• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Is America the wrestler dead?
We still haven't figured out who Mr. America is. He could've died a long time ago.

I actually bought the updated version of the book. It's pretty great so far. If you guys have any Wrestling Books to recommend, feel free to tell me. I need some books to read for going camping and stuff
Read titan fall and titan sinking, very good books. I've heard Jericho's first two and Foley's, "Have a nice day" are great. Heartbreak and Triumph is a good one as well. I've yet to read Shawn's latest book. Also Bret's, wrestling in a cartoony world one is another.

Out of town on a work trip. Just took my first swim in ages now get to watch my first live Raw in forever w/ Lord Sina's return. Might have to get room service and go full tilt.

UberTag

Out of town on a work trip. Just took my first swim in ages now get to watch my first live Raw in forever w/ Lord Sina's return. Might have to get room service and go full tilt.
Take a swig whenever you hear the words "new era" together. Milk that room service for all its worth.

UberTag

That's how an owner dresses? Disgusting and she looks to have bad body odor too. Grow up.
She's changing up her image in a vain effort to get cheers as the new top face of the company.
She's getting less boos than Roman Reigns... so Steph is doing something right.

RBH

Ugh, that fuckface Brock Lesnar fan in the front row. Can't wait for him to mug for the camera throughout the show

Fox318

I so want a team to have a stiff match against the new day and win the belts.

Right now is the perfect opportunity to get a real heel tag team over.

Top Bottom