• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

somedevil

Will those same people be the ones complaining when he's jobbing to Ziggler at next month's PPV?

I doubt that will happen. Though I bet some people will complain when people anticipate and enjoy stuff about wrestling because they let a show get to them and became bitter.

Aiii

So not worth it
I doubt that will happen. Though I bet some people will complain when people anticipate and enjoy stuff about wrestling because they let a show get to them and became bitter.

You mistake my indifference and realism for bitterness, which is fine, but don't blame me when I chuckle at the meltdown when he's in full 50/50 booking like the rest of The Club. Because that is how WWE books, whether you like it or not.

You mistake my indifference and realism for bitterness, which is fine, but don't blame me when I chuckle at the meltdown when he's in full 50/50 booking like the rest of The Club. Because that is how WWE books, whether you like it or not.
That feel when the Club is literally 4-4 since coming up

tumblr_o7y2g0TZYB1t0ejrvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7y2g0TZYB1t0ejrvo1_1280.jpg

I don't want Cena in the MITB but at the same time looking at who isn't in the match who hasn't already lost the shot for it I can't really see anyone else who could be chosen for it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The choices LU has been making this season of people to give the spotlight to are really making it hard for me to want to watch LU lately, honestly.

Roflmfao Hunter was about to clock Rikishi with a briefcase and Haku walked in right before it happened. Hunter proceeded to leave, I guess the stories about Haku are true.

6kIl48B.jpg

UberTag

I don't want Cena in the MITB but at the same time looking at who isn't in the match who hasn't already lost the shot for it I can't really see anyone else who could be chosen for it.
I entertained Big Cass but that's clearly not in the cards with them already announcing the match with his little buddy vs. the Dudleys on deck for tonight.

So yeah... it's either going to be Cena or someone else returning/debuting tonight that hasn't been announced (i.e. Wyatt, Neville, Orton, Balor, etc.).
I don't consider any of those names to be likely.

Smart money is on Cena.
Safe bet if it's not Cena would be Baron Corbin.
Dark horse long shot option would be Darren Young.

GunBR

Balor is a merch machine and WWE clearly think highly of him. He'll be buried about as much as Owens or Zayn.

He will do fine at the main roster, but a lot of people from here will say that he's been buried when WWE put the Club to fight the Wyatts at some pay per view

And he obviously will be part of the 50/50 booking. Only Reigns is safe from this

UberTag

I stand by my pessimistic prediction about Balor on the main roster.

"the DEMON Balor JBL, he's a DEMON!!"
I want to see a match between The Demon Balor vs. The Demon Kane where commentary is required by law to take a shot every time Vince tells them to say demon. Let's get Cole hammered.

imBask

Banned
I mean.

It'd be as corny as he comes off currently as THE DAEMON. I don't think JBL can make it any worse.

WWE has this weird tendency to double down on gimmicks, because subtlety is a rough concept for the average wrestling fan apparently

they doubled down on the ascension and it destroyed them
they doubled down on Breeze and he became a super joke
they doubled down on Crews lack of personality and now he's clinically dead

I stand by saying they'll fuck up Bayley

The question is only how quick they fuck her up. I don't think it'll be Emma or Revolution quick (weeks), certainly not Women's title quick (a day to a week), but I think Paige quick is within reach (under two months)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
fucking LOL at people thinking a tweet by someone who isn't that someone in the first place said "plans changed" is legit

you people

come ON

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
WWE has this weird tendency to double down on gimmicks, because subtlety is a rough concept for the average wrestling fan apparently

they doubled down on the ascension and it destroyed them
they doubled down on Breeze and he became a super joke
they doubled down on Crews lack of personality and now he's clinically dead
The only thing they doubled down on with Breeze is having him lose.

More significantly, it's former WWF Low Carder/Jock Strap Mask Wearer Aldo Montoya.

Yo let me hit you with that X-Factor.
I'm sitting here like, "hmmm, it isn't time for that shitty x factor is it? Nah that's later on in tge the year.... Ahhhh fuck it's Aldo Montoya."

I'm still shocked that he became the world champion. The Kliq really did run wrestling lol.

Top Bottom