• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

CjvXHVWXEAAOydf.jpg

He's en route to raw. It's big poppa pump.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/status/737419485808840704
Goldberg-arrested-wwe.jpg

He's coming!

Requesting in advance that the page of reactions when Hatch is revealed to be 2K17 be linked to in the next OP for everyone to have a good laugh at

So I recently bought a Book called The Death of WCW by Bryan Alvarez and R.D Reynolds. Has anyone here read it before?

Yes. It's hilarious, insightful, informational, the best thing Wrestlecrap's ever done, another notch in the F4W/WO belt of excellence, and legitimately the best wrestling book. You'll love it

Still need to get the updated version sometime

Barrage

The desperation is real: Zayn/Dean/Cesaro vs Owens/Jericho/Del Rio confirmed for tonight

No problem with that, just don't close the show with it.

Place your bets: Cena opening the show? Rollins?

I'm tempted to go with a darkhorse AJ Styles promo, but i'll go with Rollins promo following Cena video.

Yes. It's hilarious, insightful, informational, the best thing Wrestlecrap's ever done, another notch in the F4W/WO belt of excellence, and legitimately the best wrestling book. You'll love it

Still need to get the updated version sometime

Haven't read it but I've been recommended the book. They said it's one of those that really gives you what you want about why wCw went the way it did.

I actually bought the updated version of the book. It's pretty great so far. If you guys have any Wrestling Books to recommend, feel free to tell me. I need some books to read for going camping and stuff

Top Bottom