• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Again, because this apparently needs mentioning for multiple people:

Feuds with Cena. Gets ass kicked three different times, including one time where his whole Family gets their ass kicked in a cage while outnumbering him 3 to 1
Feuds with Cena again. Gets ass kicked while outnumbering him 3 to 1 again, this time at one point crying and begging for mercy, but the kicking continues
Feuds with Taker. Builds up whole thing himself. Loses to 1 finisher quick
Feuds with Taker again. Outnumbers him and brother 3 to 2. All 3 get asses kicked again
One night feud with Rock. Family member gets his ass kicked in record time, then all 3 get their asses kicked by him (and Cena again because why the fuck not)

THIS IS HOW HHH AND VINCE TREAT PEOPLE THEY LIKE
Guess what?

This is how WWE has been booked since the beginning of time. Since the Hulkamania era. The only exception being the Brand Split. WWE has 'THEEEE guy' and everyone around THE guy is supporting cast. At this point, Undertaker and Rock are more like a celebrity match than a regular roster member.

Did we have the same complaints when Big Show got jobbed out to Floyd?

Literally all it takes is one good angle because WWE viewers are incredibly fickle.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Except the Cena feud really did elevate Owens even though he lost. Nobody remembers the matches where Kevin lost. The only thing people remember is that he beat Cena clean in his first match. And Kevin hasn't been as high on the card since then, and I think you'd be kind of crazy to suggest he's buried.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the MITB theme song is still seriously Donald Trump's WWE theme.

Kusagari

Except the Cena feud really did elevate Owens even though he lost. Nobody remembers the matches where Kevin lost. The only thing people remember is that he beat Cena clean in his first match. And Kevin hasn't been as high on the card since then, and I think you'd be kind of crazy to suggest he's buried.

I have zero problem with that feud because Owens did beat Cena clean and looked like a true threat.

Bray meanwhile lost every match in his Cena feud but gave the same stupid "face of fear" promos afterward.

UberTag

I have zero problem with that feud because Owens did beat Cena clean and looked like a true threat.

Bray meanwhile lost every match in his Cena feud but gave the same stupid "face of fear" promos afterward.
Bray did win that one match against Cena that featured the little boy with the deep voice.

YZJnGgR.jpg

Kusagari

Bray did win that one match against Cena that featured the little boy with the deep voice.

You know as bad as he looked in the Cena feud, I did love the mind games he played with the kids.

Too bad they never have him actually do interesting things like that.

He did that throughout the Taker losses and during the Rock loss too

Bray is the ultimate example of needing to look strong mattering. Nobody takes the ass seriously. One week of being a face didn't change that, coming back as a heel to lose again won't, it's going to take months of recovery and they won't give him that

Top Bottom