• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fox318

Bray did win that one match against Cena that featured the little boy with the deep voice.

YZJnGgR.jpg

Is that AJ styles?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sounded like boos and then the sound of the fine people of Wisconsin sitting on their hands while that skanker cane to the ring.

VVVVVV

Honestly, the speakers on this TV are shit but there were no boos, I think they were singing his song.

That's exactly what they were doing which is why his comment was funny.

GunBR

What are the chances of Lesnar being the last man on the MitB match?

Because the only other options that I could think are Balor (I doubt), Orton (I think he still can't return) or some of the Wyatts

Hex

Banned
Counter-point:

john-cena-bray-wyatt-2-2152761.jpg

Wyatt does not have an image that can be marketed.
Sorry to say, he will always be around but he will never be the top guy.
He is not the guy you want to send to Good Morning America, or to other appearances.
Wyatt is also cursed with getting injured at the worst times.
A Taker match at Mania...injured right before. What looked like a face push..injured.
I am pretty sure there was at least one more.

Wyatt does not have an image that can be marketed.
Sorry to say, he will always be around but he will never be the top guy.
He is not the guy you want to send to Good Morning America, or to other appearances.
Wyatt is also cursed with getting injured at the worst times.
A Taker match at Mania...injured right before. What looked like a face push..injured.
I am pretty sure there was at least one more.
Forget good morning America, send him down to springer!
hqdefault.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, they gave Bray a Taker match at WM because they liked him enough to think it was a good spot. That they weren't smart enough to actually do it right was on Vince.

Same way they had a HIAC match with Shane that had no real reason to be in a cell other than the one spot (that was less impressive than people act like, if you ask me, it was just dangerous).

Angry Grimace

Let me guess: match ends on a no contest when Orton shows up and RKOs everyone

Angry Grimace

I like how Ambrose just holds his palms open as a sign that his opponent is breaking out of the underhook DDT

Top Bottom