• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Depending on who you are, HOW you wear your suit is important as well.

Prime Suit Rock:
5H2v1zz.jpg

No tie and unbuttoned at the top is his BEST suit look.

Toki767

2/3 ain't bad, and I'm hoping for AJ.

But that's not the only set of people, and it also depends on WHO you're marketing to. You don't market Brock Lesnar like you market Seth Rollins. Don't market CM Punk like you would John Cena. It all depends.

Let's not forget Punk complained about having to wear a suit and Taker reamed his ASS and beat him in like 3 minutes due to it.

I've never even seen Taker in a suit.

Barrage

I know that hypocrisy is rampant when it comes to wrestling, but how can someone joke about Roman being a homophobe and not being able to talk, then request they push...A.J.STYLES?

XenoRaven

I was about to say that Japanese wrestlers have the suit game on lock but then bjork posted that Nash picture and now I don't know what to think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you've been enjoying Raw lately, just remember, John Cena returns May 30th.

You know that's when it'll get better, right? Cena is wonderful and nearly everyone here loves him after that tour de force he put on last summer.

Im shocked that they are giving AJ as much air time and high profile matches as he has had.

I thought for sure he'd be in the Ziggler role. He may still end up being that after hes fed to Roman again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So are you willing to say Seth was a terrible champ? Because his ratings sucked too and he wore suits even less. Also he fucked a Nazi

Did he? He wore suits when I saw him. Also that's not my business who he has sex with.

Fox318

Nash's suit game was pretty spot on for his little role in John Wick

You can tell he booked himself in the movie. He is the only bad guy who the hero doesn't go over and Nash just walks away with his heat while the babyface just looks like a geek.

He kills everyone else but Nash "Nah man you look tall with those brittle legs, you can just walk away"

Hex

Banned
I know that hypocrisy is rampant when it comes to wrestling, but how can someone joke about Roman being a homophobe and not being able to talk, then request they push...A.J.STYLES?

Well for the record, AJs was not in the past two weeks and he probably (hopefully) caught shit for it.
Reigns and the Uso was literally just the other day.

Im shocked that they are giving AJ as much air time and high profile matches as he has had.

I thought for sure he'd be in the Ziggler role. He may still end up being that after hes fed to Roman again.
Appeal to your audience then forget them later. We have so much hope for little Aj but you'll see his true fate soon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's bizarro to me is that I am wired to think suits are the strangest invention to begin with. I have always and will always hate suits and button down shirts. So when people say a suit looks this or that, it physcally pains me because its like arguing which piece of shit has...I dunno...better texture or something. It's a social construct I have never been able to wrap my head around. Some dude ripped a short apart, out it back together with buttons, hid it with a tied scarf around the next, and called it a day. Oh and, he left more cloth around the neck and instead of cutting it down to length, he folded it down and called it a collar.

Fucking weird.

You sound like a software developer.

Mahonay

Banned
What's bizarro to me is that I am wired to think suits are the strangest invention to begin with. I have always and will always hate suits and button down shirts. So when people say a suit looks this or that, it physcally pains me because its like arguing which piece of shit has...I dunno...better texture or something. It's a social construct I have never been able to wrap my head around. Some dude ripped a short apart, put it back together with buttons, hid it with a tied scarf around the next, and called it a day. Oh and, he left more cloth around the neck and instead of cutting it down to length, he folded it down and called it a collar.

Fucking weird.
Suits just look good? If I could afford it I would definitely own a few.
Running the ropes.
He runs the ropes fine? Dude what are you doing?

Zach

What's bizarro to me is that I am wired to think suits are the strangest invention to begin with. I have always and will always hate suits and button down shirts. So when people say a suit looks this or that, it physcally pains me because its like arguing which piece of shit has...I dunno...better texture or something. It's a social construct I have never been able to wrap my head around. Some dude ripped a shirt apart, put it back together with buttons, hid said buttons with a tied scarf around the neck, and called it a day. Oh and, he left more cloth around the neck and instead of cutting it down to length, he folded it down and called it a collar.

Fucking weird.

You know, no kidding, a necktie is the weirdest thing. I probably wear one once a week -- sometimes in a suit -- but every time I'm putting it on I'm like "what a weird thing."

Fox318

Officail WrassleGaf Suit rankings

Modern
1. Cesaro
2. Seth
3. Naito
4. The Rock
5. Tailored Roman Reigns

Legacy

1. Ric Flair
2. Blue Demon
3. Nick Bockwinkel