• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Mahonay

Banned
Officail WrassleGaf Suit rankings

WALL OF SHAME
3. fuck my shit up Roman Reigns
laugh.gif~c200

XenoRaven

We wouldn't be here without software developers. Don't hate.

I thought neck ties were created before there were neck buttons on shirts that squeeze your Adam's apple and make it feel like blood is rushing to your head.

Also neck ties cover buttons, which is good unless you have those fancy tux buttons.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We wouldn't be here without software developers. Don't hate.

Software developers do a great job making me look great when I dress nicely. "Goddamn that guy looks like he has his shit TOGETHER" when all I did was tuck in my Hooters tee.

jmdajr

True, but how would he have done if instead of the Phenom he washed out of WCW back in the day and became Mark the afternoon guy at the quick lube and bike repair

well.......

Maybe it be more like the Bounty Hunter's wife.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem with Lana is that she's significantly worse at delivering promos than the person she's supposed to be representing.

Honestly, I don't even think AJ Styles fits that currently. When talking about "the look" he does not come to mind. "The look" seems outdated to me. Most of the people coming up through the ranks absolutely do not look like Reigns/Austin/Rock. Jason Jordan is one of the only people that comes to mind.

AJ did very well on the marketability study they did. There's a reason he's being pushed despite being the exact opposite of what Vince likes (short, from the south, flippy, TNA).

I still see Zayn eventually getting all of the titles (and then losing them a lot). He's Daniel Bryan but taller and has a lot of broad-based appeal due to the number of languages he speaks and places he identifies with (read: not Spanish or Mexico).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll keep an eye out for the tucked-in Big Johnson T-shirt on Saturday.

I still can't find a fucking set of two tickets that aren't inside of a butthole. I'm stressin. Not paying those stubhub prices.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fool, I thought you were rich! You're just gonna have to splurge for non-butthole at this point.

The worst part is I'm not entirely sure the most expensive tickets aren't butthole area. smh...this was all my foul-up by getting my dates wrong.

Also on the flip side my Friday night is worse because I have to go see some shitty marvel movie in the director's suite with a bunch of fuckin nerds

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, Ryback might be more appreciated in New Japan as the biggest effin dude, but you also have to go live in Japan thousands of miles from everyone you know.

bjork

A friend got ahold of me and said that her mom is moving in, and she's worried that she won't have any free time. I said that I didn't know what to tell her, because my mom was a doper and we got in physical scuffles, but I'd do just about anything to have one more day of that. She never replied, so I guess that wasn't the right answer.

Zach

The worst part is I'm not entirely sure the most expensive tickets aren't butthole area. smh...this was all my foul-up by getting my dates wrong.

Also on the flip side my Friday night is worse because I have to go see some shitty marvel movie in the director's suite with a bunch of fuckin nerds

Oh, shut up. You love it.

And I suggest looking at the actual seating chart on ticketmaster.com to get a better idea of the location. The Stub Hub chart looks wrong. F3 and F7 look like the go-to sections for the best view. The closer the better (A's the first row, T's the last row). Seat 1 is probably on an aisle.

Good luck!

Angry Grimace

Ryback would have to get like 10 times better and safer in the ring to go to japan

There's a long history of not that great workers in Japan though. Even Meltzer was talking today about how they've used dudes were were way worse than Ryback.

It's a combination of underrating Ryback and overrating the quality of Japanese wrestling.

My stupid imagining of how the Ryback/Vince talks took place yesterday.

Ryback: PAY ME MORE! PAY ME MORE! PAY ME MORE! *struts around*
Vince: Wake up, it's unemployment time...pal.

Ithil

SunnyMac should keep making the same joke until people stop making the same silly references to a disgruntled retired wrestler's bitchfest podcast and letting the observations from said disgruntled retired wrestler dictate narratives on performers today because he's a smark god.

This is an impressive level of rump roast. We left well done behind some time ago.

Angry Grimace

Except "Make Roman Look Strong" is funny because it so aptly describes the way they book around the dude as though kayfabe is still alive and well.

Constantly shitting on people for thinking its kind of funny is some Johnny Raincloud control-freak nonsense. It's not even much of an inside joke, just let people have fun, jeez.

Top Bottom