• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

I see a new Kliq has been formed. DM doing some heavy recruiting
The Box Kliq
So safe
DJhQbaC.gif

Got anymore than what looks like a simple botch?

Cagey

Banned
The Punk Podcast was fine.

The need to reference the Punk Podcast is but one way this place moves closer to Reddit.

jmdajr

Can we get 3 way between Swagger, Ryback, and Brock.
Who else can we get? RVD?

We should have a Battle Royal of the all time greatest unsafe workers.

Lets gets Vader and Stan Hansen on there too.

#SafeBack
ObIdl.gif
What the hell is Swagger doing
The table is not the problem. If you look closely, you'll see that Punk's body barely even hit the table.

That one I will give you, Ryback should've tried to aim a bit better. But the table cracking the way it did crashed against Punk's head, which isn't something anyone could've seen coming.

EDIT: Why the fuck would you assume I think it is Punk's fault, wtf

Has Ryback ever actually injured anyone? maybe he just perfected the art of making some of his offense look sketchy to hook viewers more.

The Box Kliq

Can't wait to see this factions single file entrance...

"If you'll direct your eyes to the ramp you'll see a yellow line, follow it, it will lead you by the ring apron, up the steps and into the ring"

klonere

Banned
I mean, Ryback might be more appreciated in New Japan as the biggest effin dude, but you also have to go live in Japan thousands of miles from everyone you know.

You don't have to live in Japan to wrestle in NJPW. I think Kenny might be the only guy that actually lives there right now.

Say it ain't so? first I lose Barrett and now Ryback?!

Ryback was rough around the edges so hopefully he can polish up his skills elsewhere, otherwise I always got the impression from him that he was always trying to improve and it was clear after WM32 that he was frustrated with his booking.
Both of his matches with Kallisto were actually solid but got pre show'd and that must have stung particularly at Wrestlemania (when half the audience wasn't even in the arena at that)

I'm gonna miss THE BIG GUY...

Dude is going to be 35 this year and has been in the company for the better part of a decade, if he was going to really be anything special it's a little too late now.

Kaladin

2 weeks before the wedding and I find out my suit that I haven't worn in a couple years is a size too small.

Time to hit up the local rental place and step up my suit game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback wasn't unsafe with Punk. Bad luck, things happen.

Ryback absolutely did not deserve the shit Punk got the internet to heap onto him. Ryback got the last laugh though.

Gabe running his own dirt, sheet

On top of everything, Thatcher is a loner in the EVOLVE locker room. While he is widely respected, he has no connection to anyone. He has no friends and no help. He isn't even on social media.

Sephzilla

Ryback wasn't unsafe with Punk. Bad luck, things happen.

Ryback absolutely did not deserve the shit Punk got the internet to heap onto him. Ryback got the last laugh though.

Are we sure? CM Punk's UFC career has been more news worthy than Ryback's WWE career since Punk quit, and Punk hasn't even stepped into the octagon yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are we sure? CM Punk's UFC career has been more news worthy than Ryback's WWE career since Punk quit, and Punk hasn't even stepped into the octagon yet.

It's been great for Punk
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204872
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182369
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151690
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1080085

MnEVGHZ.gif

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, he's fine. But his public profile is pretty wretched right now.

Top Bottom