• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

CST6IPF.png
This one's my fave. Also, congrats on the impending promotion DMczaf!

William said that spam is food for poor people, so he'd point and me and say "so you like it!"

He gave me a spam T-Shirt and told me to wear it in a match. Or when he was at the supermarket, he would take pictures of SPAM and send them to me. He still did this even after I returned to Japan.
The Tajiri ama was fun.

Sephzilla

I just watched Ex Machina. The ending left me a little legit shook.

Edit - Fox, you wonderful man. Those avatars ate beautiful.

Edit 2 - Congrats DM! Don't forget to shake hands with your new boss and then go into business for yourself. You're in the big leagues now.

So not only did Ryback bury himself today, Adam Rose sealed his future endeavor fate as well. Of course they'll both be released anywhere from 1-6 months from now when things have quieted down. Taking your shit public against your employer is a death kiss.

So not only did Ryback bury himself today, Adam Rose sealed his future endeavor fate as well. Of course they'll both be released anywhere from 1-6 months from now when things have quieted down. Taking your shit public against your employer is a death kiss.

Neither of them care? Ryback felt he deserved better, and Rose got suspended for Adderall. Both took it public. It's not like neither knew what they were doing by saying "hey, this is fucked up"

You don't keep an injustice quiet

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hopefully Leo Kruger knows how to do some flippy moves

UberTag

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't wind up with a Tyler Breeze-Fandango tag team as the end game for this nonsense oneupmanship feud between R-Truth and Goldust.

Jamie OD

Smackdown spoilers

FIFTY

FIFTY

According to Ryback that should mean everybody gets paid the same this week.

How come we haven't had a timebomb match in WWE yet or a barbed wire match wired with explosives. I need PG deathmatches.

Probably too hokey and the fans would see through the smoke and mirrors. Look up the Ring Of Fire match from Summerslam 2013 or the TNA electrified cage match from Lockdown 2007 to see how much of a joke a PG deathmatch can be.

Striker

Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris, Darren Young and Curtis Axel/Whatever his name was back then are still employed
Hasky and McGillicutty were New Nexus (also had Welshtista lol). Young and Slater will be the survivors from the original. Does Otuna even wrestle anymore?

Kurita

Hasky and McGillicutty were New Nexus (also had Welshtista lol). Young and Slater will be the survivors from the original. Does Otuna even wrestle anymore?

Oh, my bad then. Didn't know they had different members at some point heh, I thought it was just Nexus -> Nexus/Corre (with Ezekiel Jackson thrown in there for some reason).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

No. He's a pre-show on air guy. I believe Meltz said they don't cut him literally because he is married to Jennifer Hudson.

Adree

Any wrestler theme guilty pleasures? I will confess I like Miz's buttrock. I think if they cut the "quiet on the set!" shit and went straight to the guitar riff it would sound better though.

I also like the last bit of Dean's generic rock track that sounds like someone revving a motorcycle over and over.

I'd hope WWE would be embarrassed, but somehow I doubt it.

The talk of DIY shirts reminded me, there was a fan at Rev Pro (Formerly Anti-Ospreay Havoc fan if you know PROGRESS) with a "YOU ARE ALL CUNTS" shirt. As they were taping for the WWE GCS, "CUNTS" was covered up with electrical tape

klonere

Banned
Smackdown isn't canon

If I say it enough it'll have to come true.

I'd hope WWE would be embarrassed, but somehow I doubt it.

The talk of DIY shirts reminded me, there was a fan at Rev Pro (Formerly Anti-Ospreay Havoc fan if you know PROGRESS) with a "YOU ARE ALL CUNTS" shirt. As they were taping for the WWE GCS, "CUNTS" was covered up with electrical tape

That dude just seems like a total....cunt. Get over yourself m8y.

UberTag

So WWE is never going to shut up about a WWE Hall of Famer being President come November, right?
Well, they've already got two former state governors in the Hall of Fame so this is clearly the next natural step forward, is it not?

kiguel182

Smackdown spoiler:

* Darren Young approaches WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund and asks him to be his new life coach. Backlund says yes but Darren needs to realize wrestling is life. Their new catchphrase is "Make Darren Great Again"

How random.

Darren was never great.

Also, PTP need to reunite since both man have done nothing has solo acts.

- Becky's steampunk corset outfit thing she's had on lately is easily her best look. I like it a lot more than the other frilly shorts one.

- Ryback seemed to be someone who actually cared about wrestling in the 'real' interviews and stuff I've seen with him. He wanted to actually be a big star/do something interesting in the business not just check-in check-out who cares what happens between so I'm not surprised he's frustrated. It is kinda funny that he seems annoyed over money and creativity issues because of the whole Punk thing, they'd prolly get along now lol.

- When's it gonna be Cody's time for a push? :( He's such a great company man, been shit on for years now, never complains, always does the job. He probably declined a your legend Dad who everyone loved died so here is a push too cause that's not what Dusty would have wanted for him which makes him even cooler. :( Such a waste of talent.

- Becky's steampunk corset outfit thing she's had on lately is easily her best look. I like it a lot more than the other frilly shorts one.

- Ryback seemed to be someone who actually cared about wrestling in the 'real' interviews and stuff I've seen with him. He wanted to actually be a big star/do something interesting in the business not just check-in check-out who cares what happens between so I'm not surprised he's frustrated. It is kinda funny that he seems annoyed over money and creativity issues because of the whole Punk thing, they'd prolly get along now lol.

- When's it gonna be Cody's time for a push? :( He's such a great company man, been shit on for years now, never complains, always does the job. He probably declined a your legend Dad who everyone loved died so here is a push too cause that's not what Dusty would have wanted for him which makes him even cooler. :( Such a waste of talent.
Maybe when he kills that terrible stardust character. Right now he's a clown.

Maybe when he kills that terrible stardust character. Right now he's a clown.

Ugh my GF and I hate the Stardust character. Dunno why they couldn't do a Stardust vs Goldust feud with him trying to help his little brother 'snap out of it' culminating at a WM match where he finally goes back to being Cody. Would have received a huge pop. :(

klonere

Banned
Ugh my GF and I hate the Stardust character. Dunno why they couldn't do a Stardust vs Goldust feud with him trying to help his little brother 'snap out of it' culminating at a WM match where he finally goes back to being Cody. Would have received a huge pop. :(

They tried it last year before WM, it died a death at Fastlane and they cut the program immediately.

Cody is coming back as Cody soon though, he has said as much

They tried it last year before WM, it died a death at Fastlane and they cut the program immediately.

Cody is coming back as Cody soon though, he has said as much

He is? Oh thats good to hear. I can't believe how long Stardust has been around and yet at the same time it feels like he's been stuck in it forever. How does that even work? :\

Not sure if it was a personal project or he lost a bet but ugh, enough!

Top Bottom