• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UmcvZFQ.jpg
That's what a world champion looks like

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, that's how negotiations work. You aren't paid what you're worth, but what you can successfully negotiate.

In order to successfully negotiate,you need leverage. If you don't have any leverage you are at the whim of other party. So why does management seemingly sabotage wrestlers who get themselves over and "put butts in seats"?
Because they don't have an obligation to put them in a good negotiating position.

RBH

Smackdown spoiler:

* Darren Young approaches WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund and asks him to be his new life coach. Backlund says yes but Darren needs to realize wrestling is life. Their new catchphrase is "Make Darren Great Again"

How random.

Zach

Smackdown spoiler:

* Darren Young approaches WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund and asks him to be his new life coach. Backlund says yes but Darren needs to realize wrestling is life. Their new catchphrase is "Make Darren Great Again"

How random.
Sounds... delightful?

Smackdown spoiler:

How random.
He's about to be a shooter

that women's japanese match at World War 3 was fun

the crowd totally loved it too, such a change of pace from literally everything else on Nitro/PPVs

I'm really annoyed Saturday Night Main Event isn't on the Network because I missed Sting dropping the US title but more importantly the premiere of Disco Inferno's music video

that women's japanese match at World War 3 was fun

the crowd totally loved it too, such a change of pace from literally everything else on Nitro/PPVs

I'm really annoyed Saturday Night Main Event isn't on the Network because I missed Sting dropping the US title but more importantly the premiere of Disco Inferno's music video

I know. I want thunder and the rest of Nitro too.

DMczaf

Smackdown spoiler:

How random.

I like this

Smackdown spoiler:

How random.

We need more Backlund in life.

Top Bottom