• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

There should definitely be a WWE Network Championship that is defending on every live Network show. WWE and NXT shows included. Would be sweeeeet.
I only approve of this idea if it could also be defended on Camp WWE, Total Divas and Table of 3.

His wedding vows can be short and sweet too:

I won't be a good husband
I won't be a bad husband
I'll be THE husband
Close up the thread... post of the month right here.

UberTag

At least Ryback had somewhat of a decent career. Guy main evented a PPV and had some notable moments. Who did Cameron ever beat?
Cameron's legacy is that she blew Steve Austin's mind once during Tough Enough.

tumblr_inline_n0kjdelvwD1qm6acw.gif

That's about it.

Sephzilla

I'm really glad notworksafe took my nice Roman Reigns comment and one upped it. It was a really funny comment and---

cfmjIXN.gif

DONT TAKE MY HEAT

notworksafe

There's a joke somewhere about a spear and all, but I'm gonna leave that one on the table.

"Wow JR! I've never see someone take a spear that hard before"
"Now King, I don't think you should talk that way about a husband and wife. It's just not right"

Well maybe we should just hug then, Bronx-Man!!
Hey, you remember when you said you and your son were playing TLoU? It's split screen? Or were you playing it with him in your lap? We're looking for something 2 player to play tonight other than Marvel Superheroes.

Same here. I hear a lot good stuff about that show.
I think that was my earliest memory of wrestling and it's funny how I turned away from wCw though. Anyway, the first episode of Nitro, thet teased an awesome match up and I'm sitting here like,"Hey! This shit isn't on the network. I don't care." But eventually it'll go away and I won't feel so bummed about missing out on 'cannon' shit. Try watching wwe starting from 93 and not feeling lost when they reference back to superstars at least 10 timea during raw.

I think the network is excellent but I thought they could've handled adding stuff in order a bit better.

I think that was my earliest memory of wrestling and it's funny how I turned away from wCw though. Anyway, the first episode of Nitro, thet teased an awesome match up and I'm sitting here like,"Hey! This shit isn't on the network. I don't care." But eventually it'll go away and I won't feel so bummed about missing out on 'cannon' shit. Try watching wwe starting from 93 and not feeling lost when they reference back to superstars at least 10 timea during raw.

I think the network is excellent but I thought they could've handled adding stuff in order a bit better.

Agreed. I find it weird since they have a lot of the WCW PPVs on the Network that is post 1999.

Top Bottom