• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
UFC sent a belt round Leicester City, who just won the English Premier League.

That's usually WWE's trick for major sporting wins

Is the Premier League a big deal? If it's just Britain it cant be that big of a deal as opposed to something worldwide.

I assume you're Vincing, but to give you the benefit of my doubt, Premier League is Britain only the same way NFL/NBA/MLB are US only.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I assume you're Vincing, but to give you the benefit of my doubt, Premier League is Britain only the same way NFL/NBA/MLB are US only.

Well, Soccer is big everywhere else too, so it doesn't sound that important to me. I dunno!

There's nothing wrong with keeping it in your country, just don't be shocked when other people from other countries have never heard of Licorice City.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Come to Puerto Rico

The Shining Star

of the Carribean

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They should get a Puerto Rican or Dominican Republic team into MLB considering how fucking huge baseball is there.

I thought they were seriously going to expand and incorporate one or both of those.

Sephzilla

wHxjetG.gif

notworksafe

Does it have the first season as well?

My only draw back to upgrading is, I don't care to watch or have cable. I only watch raw and SD. Usually the lakers are never on either so it would be kind of a waste. Idk.

I'll have to check but I'll bet not. I got cable cause getting a bundle was the only way to get faster internet speed (over 25 mbps). I pretty much just use it for Raw, LU, NFL (sometimes), and NHL (also sometimes) but the price was like $10 more than my previous setup so it's fine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In my head I always assume Sister Patterson is Cameron's mother. It just makes sense considering her personality, Cameron could be New York II if she got a little fiestier.

nBG6Nd9.gif

Top Bottom