• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fuck y'all for calling me Ambrose !

DMbrose

FallingEdge would have to be talented to do anything on the indies

Million dollar body, TEN CENT BRAIN

BatistaThumbsDown1.gif

Toki767

Do you guys think NXT should have a TV title or something?

I feel like there are way too many singles wrestlers on that roster that just aren't doing anything.

Have I mentioned I'm hyped that Athena is finally debuting?

Can Tully's daughter wrestle? Weird question, but they really haven't introduced any new female talent since like Asuka who was instantly promoted as the reincarnation of Brock Lesnar as a diminutive Japanese girl (its just like my animes!) and Nia Jax, who kind of sucks.

She's alright for the experience she has but supposedly has a not so great attitude, disrespected Victoria/Tara/Lisa Marie Varon at a WrestleCon show during WM weekend.

Aiii

So not worth it
Amazing. Hell of a post. A+ Cameron A+!!!! She's right, you know.

Except that I am way more succesful in my career than she is in hers and apparently that means I am allowed to speak up on how shitty she is.

Just because someone says something negative regarding you in your very public job doesn't means they're not allowed to speak against you, or when they do are automatically basement dwellers.

at least Ryback had somewhat of a decent career. Guy main evented a PPV and had some notable moments. Who did Cameron ever beat?

Sephzilla

Do you guys think NXT should have a TV title or something?

I feel like there are way too many singles wrestlers on that roster that just aren't doing anything.

Nah. Womens Title, Tag Titles, and NXT Title are enough. Being the champion feels like it means something in NXT.

Zach

There should definitely be a WWE Network Championship that is defending on every live Network show. WWE and NXT shows included. Would be sweeeeet.

Anyone here going to see Captain America tonight?
I wish. I still need to watch Ws. I took my fiancée to see "The Boss" for her birthday since she has been talking about it forever. She has to work early in the morning so we don't have time for the 8 pm movie. Also me in this wheelchair and that crowd, fuck that.

Ithil

Except that I am way more succesful in my career than she is in hers and apparently that means I am allowed to speak up on how shitty she is.

Just because someone says something negative regarding you in your very public job doesn't means they're not allowed to speak against you, or when they do are automatically basement dwellers.

at least Ryback had somewhat of a decent career. Guy main evented a PPV and had some notable moments. Who did Cameron ever beat?

The "anyone who is critical of me is a NERD" is the go-to defense for nearly everything today.

I wish. I still need to watch Ws. I took my fiancée to see "The Boss" for her birthday since she has been talking about it forever. She has to work early in the morning so we don't have time for the 8 pm movie. Also me in this wheelchair and that crowd, fuck that.

Are you saying Kane is attending?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Damn Aiii, damn

The "anyone who is critical of me is a NERD" is the go-to defense for nearly everything today.

Well y'all are nerds

Nekofrog

Banned
To the previous Big E talk, I could totally buy New Day turning into a stable that had Kofi/Xavier as a tag team and Big E as a singles competitor, that way they could all be decked out in gold at the same time. Big E would still of course always be able to do 3 man tags with New Day, and would always be present during Woods/Kofi tag matches.

I think it'll need to evolve to that direction at some point

MG310

Two matches for ROH/NJPW in New York

Okada/Tanahashi/Ishii vs. Strong/Briscoe/Lethal and Naito vs. ACH

Toronto is getting Sydal vs.Okada

Got my marriage license today. That shit is getting real.
Congratulations man. I hope everything works out well. We have only 5 more months until our time is here. I'm dreading it. But luckily our wedding isn't very expensive since my granny does weddings(flowers and decorations. My co workers told me that's one of the most expensive parts and pictures.).

2004 raw being added to the network, if you want to live those rough times. Again. Well the beginning of the year was alright but after June.... Errrr

Top Bottom