• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Agreed. I find it weird since they have a lot of the WCW PPVs on the Network that is post 1999.
It's strange and I figure they have a bundle of guys doing the batch and uploading as compared to my job we only have a couple of guys to do the work with video etc. I would love to be the fly on the wall in the meetings where they decide what they will work on. The things we got when the network launched were already playing 'on demand 24/7' from what I understand. It was easier to add for their workers.

Since they have 93 stuff on there, the tapes can't be too far off for superstars.

Sasha Banks is Team Iron Man, I haven't been this disappointed in a young woman since that Eastern European girl who was dating John Romero a few years ago.

That was Dean's buddy after Roman left him to rot in the mid card.
I'm glad Dean had a little buddy . He showed Reigns hoe to care for friends. Also why do the fans "yes" for Sami? Is it just them agreeing or have they come to terms with him being the new Bryan?

Kaladin

Also why do the fans "yes" for Sami? Is it just them agreeing or have they come to terms with him being the new Bryan?

That was a cool moment when Sami was holding the belt and the whole crowd chanted Yes.

I think it was a passing of the torch moment. The crowd is beginning to see him as the new Bryan which isn't a bad thing.

That was a cool moment when Sami was holding the belt and the whole crowd chanted Yes.

I think it was a passing of the torch moment. The crowd is beginning to see him as the new Bryan which isn't a bad thing.

I think it's a positive thing for someone like Sami to get that reaction from a crowd.

They should've had Bryan kinda do that in a way. A lot of redditors see him as the new Bryan as well. Mainly because he looked up to him and took a lot from him.

They should've had Bryan kinda do that in a way. A lot of redditors see him as the new Bryan as well. Mainly because he looked up to him and took a lot from him.
I think it's more because he's the lovable white-meat babyface underdog from the underground.

Underdog vs Big Dog

JavyOO7

The network is good but it should copy Netflix more and put the entire series of something in one shot. WWE puts up a handful at a time and some of their fans (like me) get a bit peeved when the entirety of something say... all the RAW's aren't there yet.

Heroman

Banned
What's the funniest wrestling match ever?

Hogan vs HBK
tumblr_lu7tkoINdZ1r5y36co1_400.gif

Top Bottom