• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Zach

Well when you only have 2 moves you really dont have much of a choice.
Man, dude must really not be memorable. I'm actually really surprised that I had this mixed up. I generally retain a lot of stupid wrassle information with ease.
What a segment.

WWE tweeting that Enzo has been diagnosed with a concussion and that all further testing has been negative for injuries. He's already been discharged from the hospital.

Sitting in parking lot of doom trying to leave arena. Hot Payback impressions:

Enzo thing was scary. Broke my heart to watch.

Boos for roman were so loud haha, amazing

The crowd during Steph's speech was insane, crazy energy and hatred . Felt like a riot

Main event was awesome and the AJ table spot was crazy. Greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that AJ might actually win

Chicago Screwjob was AMAZING. Out of nowhere

Zayn/Owens was great but honestly the vibe was off after the Enzo bump. I imagine how hype it would've been after a fun match and post match new day shenanigans

Woo out of the parking lot, we did it fam

I agree but give it a few episodes before you completely forget about it. Edge and Christian show is far better than it was in the first few eps.

And whoo for enzo! Glad hes ok!

I really enjoy watching the E&C show. My favorite segment from it is the Chumpstain challenge

Sephzilla

I agree but give it a few episodes before you completely forget about it. Edge and Christian show is far better than it was in the first few eps.

And whoo for enzo! Glad hes ok!
The first episode of E&C was miles more entertaining than Camp WWE's first ep

Zach

Shit was scary. I hope they send him to the D-Bry doctor in NY to make sure he's A-OK.
I was thinking, if he's not fit to compete a-gain, I hope he becomes the greatest manager since Bobby Heenan. But hopefully it's not as serious as it looked.

I was thinking, if he's not fit to compete a-gain, I hope he becomes the greatest manager since Bobby Heenan. But hopefully it's not as serious as it looked.

Can one concussion be that serious? I guess that's how Chris Nowinski got got, right?

I certainly hope Enzo bounces back quickly. He's like what people think The Rock was like on promos.

Zach

Can one concussion be that serious? I guess that's how Chris Nowinski got got, right?

I certainly hope Enzo bounces back quickly. He's like what people think The Rock was like on promos.
I have no idea. But it looked really bad, and he's not the biggest dude, so I'm just guessing the potential is there. Again, fingers crossed he's back in a month or whatever.

Pizoxuat

Camp WWE is just like the Attitude Era. Most of it is godawful and embarrassing, but there's a couple of nuggets of damn funny stuff in there.

Camp WWE is just like the Attitude Era. Most of it is godawful and embarrassing, but there's a couple of nuggets of damn funny stuff in there.

Flair elbow dropping the pillows had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Also Vince saying he had no home or children and Steph going "Daaaaddyyyy..." And Vince is like "Sorry, Steph, I guess that beach house in Malibu counts as a home..."

Top Bottom