• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Browny

Banned
Man, there's a wormhole of WCW jobbers to google...

vicsteamboat.jpg

Zach

and he's actually Ric's younger brother.

I thought you meant Ric Flair and I was like whaaaat?

But I googled him and see that he is Ric(ky "The Dragon") Steamboat's brother, and that makes more sense. Weird, though. I don't remember ever hearing about him.

bjork

So who else could you see leaving?

http://www.wwe.com/superstars

holy balls the WWE website is a fucking disaster to navigate. I'll edit my picks in once this shit all loads

[edit - ok, I could see
Adam Rose post-suspension
Curtis Axel
Sandow
El Torito
Swagger
Both Ascension guys
Cameron
Neville
R-Truth
Rosa Mendes is still on the roster? Why
Tamina

But I bet the actual list will be like Ryder and Titus

Browny

Banned
Anyone getting dropped that's actually a surprise?

3MB was a surprise to me a couple of years back.

I would laugh my ass off if Bo, Rose and Curtis all got released today. Then Heath comes out on Raw and proclaims the return of THE ONE MAN BAND BAYBEEE

Also, I'm surprised Bean Breath hasn't gone OT with the sad news...

Jamie OD

Hopefully now Riley can drop the act to show that he is a normal well-adjusted person and not somebody who was 3 steps away from murdering a stranger for no reason at any given time.

=
[edit - ok, I could see
Adam Rose post-suspension
Curtis Axel
Sandow
El Torito
Swagger
Both Ascension guys
Cameron
Neville
R-Truth
Rosa Mendes is still on the roster? Why
Tamina

But I bet the actual list will be like Ryder and Titus

No way Tamina goes, not with that Snuka connection

Neville doesn't make sense as he was getting some good crowd reactions

R-Truth and Axel are a toss up, but I think they do good enough work in the ring to keep them around.

Hopefully now Riley can drop the act to show that he is a normal well-adjusted person and not somebody who was 3 steps away from murdering a stranger for no reason at any given time.

You know I've always been pretty terrified of what Riley might do if WWE released him. Here's hoping for the best.

oddjobs

I loved Zeb, but he obviously wasn't doing anything. They probably should have had him helping with booking, but what do I know.

they still might, but I'd imagine they'll make him a regular employee if that happens to take place. dude is also nearing 70, who knows if he even wants to be around anymore.

Top Bottom