• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

jmdajr

Epico and Primo should be gone. Can't believe those guys are about to get another chance.

Being from a wrestling family is half the work to being in the WWE...

So wtf. Is it just the Puerto Rico connections? Hey at least they have good food. That was the best part of that whole skit.

mhs004

So I guess ambrose is taking a break from the wwe for a bit with an "injury". Good, lets other people get some screen time.

Marvel

could never
"Say it to my faaaaaaace!"

LQPhmYn.jpg

kiguel182

I barely know who they are but I still put 'em on my CUT LIST.

>_>

They were the bullfighters from Puerto Rico even when Puerto Rico doesn't have bullfighting. You know, racism.

So wtf. Is it just the Puerto Rico connections? Hey at least they have good food. That was the best part of that whole skit.

They are second generation wrestlers. That means the world for Vince for some reason. Nepotism isn't exactly new in the WWE.

Cagey

Banned
I think Otunga's making some occasional PR appearances and sits on the PPV expert panels every now and then. Hilarious that they still keep him around because of Hudson.

He's a Harvard Law educated attorney with several years experience as an associate at Sidley Austin, a Vault Top 20 law firm worldwide.

He's not kept around because his wife's in show biz.

Zach

Who the h is Otunga? He wasn't even on the Wikipedia roster I looked at...

Edit: Oh, he's in the "Broadcast team" section. I'd have to add quite a few names to the CUT LIST if I looked there...

oddjobs

He's a Harvard Law educated attorney with several years experience as an associate at Sidley Austin, a Vault Top 20 law firm worldwide.

He's not kept around because his wife's in show biz.

That was the word from Johnson, Meltzer & co. for quite a bit, basically when people still wondered about him staying on the roster. Of course it may be that he's actually doing something else for them now, such as legal stuff.

Ithil

Cameron.......existed, I guess. She didn't even get a shitty ironic fanbase like Eva did, so that's gotta tell you something.

I thought Santino retired like 2 years ago.

He basically did, from a neck injury, he opened up a wrestling school (or was it an MMA school?) a while back, that's probably been his job since, he was just still technically under contract to WWE.

It's been a long time since WWE had a spring cleaning.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Its crazy how Miz made Alex Riley look like he was actually worth a damn. Not sure who had a worse post-Miz career between Riley and Sandow

Hex

Banned
Musta been all that Cyber Bullying.

LOL

I wonder if she would have kept her job if she hadn't said anything online these last few days.

Also, now I'm worried for Adam Rose.

Rose has a good rep back stage and with management, he comes in and does his thing and enjoys it.
I hope he will be ok, he passed this first wave at least.

Who the h is Otunga?a He wasn't even on the Wikipedia roster I looked at...

Edit: Oh, he's in the "Broadcast team" section. I'd have to add quite a few names to the CUT LIST if I looked there...
2nd best WWE actor. Great body but for some reason didn't click. Should of been at least a IC title holder.

jmdajr

Who's excited about the new Radiohead album? All of you? Sweet.

Man I used really be into music. It was YUUUUUGE for me. Now I spend the time listening to NPR and Podcasts on the radio. Fuck I'm old.

I didn't even go buy the new Amon Amarth album. You know, because that's was REAL fans do. And stuff.

I thought Santino was gone ages ago. Maybe it just wasn't official.

Who the h is Otunga? He wasn't even on the Wikipedia roster I looked at...

Jennifer Hudson's husband, which is probably the only reason they keep him around.

Zach

Man I used really be into music. It was YUUUUUGE for me. Now I spend the time listening to NPR and Podcasts on the radio. Fuck I'm old.

I didn't even go buy the new Amon Amarth album. You know, because that's was REAL fans do. And stuff.

Work
Music 90% of the time
NPR/podcasts 10%

Car
Music 50%
NPR 50%

Home (cooking/mowing/walking dog/running)
Music 30%
Podcasts 70%

Top Bottom