• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

I honestly just don't get it.

Keep your mouth shut and you keep your job. Thinking you are in a position to speak openly against the company who pays you, is unbelievably stupid of you. Unless:

You were going to be fired anyway and you knew it

I don't know if it had any bearing on her being let go, but Dude jesus..........

Adam Rose will be let go in a month or two also.

Are there any major Welsh names on the indies? Cause I'm getting the idea of a "Damo v Galloway v Barrett v Welsh guy" for ICW Fear and Loathing at the Hydro, I think it could work.

ChyYW07WUAEFo5F.jpg

B B B bullet club

Every storyline that involves Vince has plotholes. The biggest one, why isn't Test more livid and trying to kill HHH over taking his wife? How come Hunter wasn't arrested for assaulting Vince after he was in handcuffs? Shit is stupid.

I just don;t get it. You have a tough job, but some make $$ without doing much. To shit on your company is just moronic, now maybe they can get a taste of what real life is like, because obviously they have forgotten whats it like to work at Starbucks, or hold down a real job for little to no money.

JavyOO7

TMZ said 'allegedly' tried to bribe a cop. The next month she pleaded not guilty to the DUI. I can't find anything after that.

kiguel182

Sandow got over like three times AND THEY STILL DROPPED HIM ALL THOSE TIMES.

He is a way worse case than Ryder. WWE dropped the ball on him completely. Poor guy.

Jamie OD

Sandow got over like three times AND THEY STILL DROPPED HIM ALL THOSE TIMES.

He is a way worse case than Ryder. WWE dropped the ball on him completely. Poor guy.

Unless there was something dodgy about him behind the scenes I can't understand why WWE ignored him so much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame about Dutch but he's valuable in other ways. No worries.

The rest of them? Trim the fat, looks like they're just getting rid of shitty folks.

Be safe, my Ascension.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's a shame about Dutch but he's valuable in other ways. No worries.

The rest of them? Trim the fat, looks like they're just getting rid of shitty folks.

Be safe, my Ascension.

Seriously, I'm laughing my ass off at some of the comments. Nobody of value was lost, that includes Dutch imo.

Top Bottom