• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

The one time I would accept indies rushing to book ex-WWE guys
MsAfQczl.png

Hex

Banned
NJPW's roster is gonna double at the next event, huh?

Barrett will eventually end up there.
Sandow will hit TNA or ROH.
Torito is fine, Mascarita Dorada will be fine in Mexico
The rest who knows.

Glassbones Barrett going to Japan seems like the worst idea since Daniel Bryan returning to the ring.

Nah their schedules are actually good for it, plus he can take other appearances in the UK

It has been a while since Sandow was announced, I wonder if he was the big finish.

I was wondering the same thing.

You gotta love how WWE.com staggers the release announcements going from least popular to the ones that will cause the biggest outcry. LOL

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for Menome

TNA won't be picking up Sandow.

Not even as "Sandy" Dow Jones.

justjim89

Barrett should've won the WWE title as leader of the Nexus. He'd be a cemented main eventer by now if he was.

Ugh, Barrett is so fucking good. Maybe he'll go to LU and work some of his magic there.

Barrett should've won the WWE title as leader of the Nexus. He'd be a cemented main eventer by now if he was.

Ugh, Barrett is so fucking good. Maybe he'll go to LU and work some of his magic there.
They should've had Cena betray everyone and join nexus by counting the 3 for Wade.

MG310

Zwagger survived I guess.

Makes sense to keep him around so they can trot him out when they want someone new to get a win over a former world champion.

Even if Mizdow/Miz ended in a fantastic way he was fucked. The follow up to it was him repeating the things said to him while doing a shitty impression of a mentally challenged person.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The second part of The Lapsed Fan Starrcade 1998 is up. You know, the actual show this time. It's about two hours shorter than the prologue.

yessss, Adam Rose is still standing

shame about Sandow, it's weird that they never did anything with him after he got over multiple times

Sephzilla

Jack Swagger is also one of the worst wrestlers employed by the company. He's the male Eva Marie, and he's not even attractive. He sucks.

Okay, the Edge & Christian show totally turned around into being one of the best things ever.

Fucking DIED when Christian was doing the Hardy Boyz pose over and over.

RBH

Just a few hours after several WWE talents were released, two of those talents are already booked for Global Force Wrestling/WrestlePro shows.

Hornswoggle and Zeb Colter have both been announced for the June 11 show in Keyport, New Jersey. You can check out the announcements from Global Force Wrestling below. Hornswoggle will be using the name 'Swoggle.'

Chyxqm9WwAAYT7Q.jpg

https://twitter.com/GFWWrestling/status/728652679950536704/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ChyxIW3XEAAM098.jpg

https://twitter.com/GFWWrestling/status/728652001995718656/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Kuroyume

Banned
Happy for Rose. Like him a lot.

Don't know what's the real story with the suspension... Is that doctor's note legit, or what? Anyway, getting rid of him with that situatuation, and his sick kid etc would not have been a good look for the company.

Hope he returns and is given a decent opportunity. I feel like the SO are dead at this point. Had some really good stuff early on but then were never allowed to win. Dumped in a bunch of 2 minute squash matches. Guys started changing their attire every week for some reason. What's with the jorts Axel? Heath has disappeared. I don't know what's going on.

Waste of a good/fun comedic group

Top Bottom