• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Old Cornette back to burying the youngsters exposing the business along with calling women who appear on Total Divas "hoes". Someday time travel is going to be invented and we'll finally be able to send Corny back to the 70s where he'll probably be happy... No wait, he'll still have things to bitch about, never mind.

The Kat out did Jacqueline almost a year after her expose. And of course she's the champion now. Ffs.

Ugh, the Kat, a great example of someone who only got put into the positions they did because of who they were involved with.

Syder

Won't pretend I didn't check out on wrestling for 6 months after this match. WWE have less entertaining, less talented 'comedy' jobbers on it's roster than Damien Sandow so it's sad to see him go. The Mizdow gimmick really made that really dark period in the tag team division in 2014 bearable.

Macho Mandow can fuck off though, wasn't funny at all.

Old Cornette back to burying the youngsters exposing the business along with calling women who appear on Total Divas "hoes". Someday time travel is going to be invented and we'll finally be able to send Corny back to the 70s where he'll probably be happy... No wait, he'll still have things to bitch about, never mind.

Ugh, the Kat, a great example of someone who only got put into the positions they did because of who they were involved with.
The kat is trash. Not entertainment at all. Just an eye sore.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

KMGJBnt.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They actually sold out of that terrible new Zayn merch.

Rosa just had a kid so her job is safe at until at least next year.

And she was pretty disliked behind the scenes by a good deal of talent, especially the women because of her attitude and getting undeserved opportunities over others.

Rosa just had a kid so her job is safe at until at least next year.

And she was pretty disliked behind the scenes by a good deal of talent, especially the women because of her attitude and getting undeserved opportunities over others.
I only say this about a few wrestlers but she got what she deserved.

Kaladin

Holy shit at that Lucha Underground No Mas match. That went into full on TV MA territory. That is a match of the year candidate.

Fuck man.... Graver Consequences next week. . Fuck.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So was that second batch just a rumor?

Would be amazed if Ryback actually got Vince to pay up.
It was just part of selling out the first. Which tells me someone is buying horrible merch.

Nitro Update:
Looks like NWO just got a new member. It's shocking to see the Big Show in WCW and compare him to his time in the WWE. EDIT: I guess that answers my question about Juventud and Jericho's frist appearance too.

Rough ending tonight to the first match at the NXT house show I was at in Citrus Springs, FL. Kenneth Crawford was taking on Noah and, toward the end of the match, he attempted a springboard maneuver off the top rope, but slipped and fell into the ring.

Match ended immediately with a rollup and the ref threw up the X. I watched the ref keep checking his hand to get a response out of Crawford but he was unresponsive for at least two minutes. Ended up getting stretchered out. Not sure exactly what the injury was, but maybe a concussion due to the unresponsiveness?

Well, I just read the news. WWE knows how to waste talent. I fear for the peeps at NXT. I know that Sandow was a comedy jobber, but still, had Vince or anyone else not f'ed up, we'd still have the "Intellectual Savior of the Masses."

Then again, anyone who has a gimmick isn't "The Guy."

This is my correlation of Captain America: Civil War to WWE

Cap - Cena
Bucky - Roman
Tony - Punk
Black Widow - Rusev
Ant Man - D-Bry (because of his size
of POPs he gets from the audience
)
Spidy - Sami
Wanda - Titus O'Neil
Falcon - New Day
Vision - Ambrose
Black Panter - Styles
Hawkeye - Orton

That's spot on.

Tagyhag

Are there any wrestling moments that guarantee some tears for you?

RAW is Owen, Eddie Guerrero tribute, and Jake the Snake's HOF speech always slay me.

Top Bottom