• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Adree

I was listening to the Lapsed Fan podcast about Wrestlemania X7 and they said that the ending to the Rock vs Stone Cold match was pretty bad. What is everyone take on how the match ended? I personally thought it was pretty good, but they did make me think about it more.

Well Austin going heel and sidling up with McMahon was pretty much the death of his character.

JavyOO7

Holy crap. Michael Buffer just said Bret "Hitman" Clark.

He's so bad. Finkel, Gary Michael Capetta, or the awesome dude who announces people in NJPW right now are much better than Buffer. I think Buffer's brother is way better, too.

Zach

He's so bad. Finkel, Gary Michael Capetta, or the awesome dude who announces people in NJPW right now are much better than Buffer. I think Buffer's brother is way better, too.
Yep, dude just called Benoit "the master of the CRIPPLE crossface". Amazing.

You guys should see civil war

It was fun

As someone who isn't really into the marvel movies, you've got to give it up to them for basically catering to the nerds and making it mainstream... Huh, funny how that works. I wonder where Captain America was on their marketability tests in 2008.

oqjHHsq.gif

Striker

Austin and Rock were two guys who were always kicking out of crazy shot together. I say that started what we have so much of today and it sucks.
They did a lot of finish spam in their Mania matches that got tiresome. However, what they did worked and they drew big money. And big difference today is your finishers are getting killed on a nightly program.

They did a lot of finish spam in their Mania matches that got tiresome. However, what they did worked and they drew big money. And big difference today is your finishers are getting killed on a nightly program.
Even after so many kick outs, you still thought, "this is it" no one got tired of it in their bouts.

Shame the move slowly vanishes out of existence in favour of two varieties of literal arse attacks.

I just did, it was alright.
The airport scene was like watching a fun "let me get my shit in" spot fest.
Man, that finisher should just be "the end" and nothing more. It's just like when you first saw the tombstone, "holy shit!".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm either going to box up my Wii U or sell it. Haven't decided yet.

Zelda doesn't appeal to me and besides Splatoon, this console felt like a huge waste of money to me.

The Wii U is worth me keeping hooked up so I can run everything back to the Gamecube. Lot of good in there.

Also it's literally the only console that runs Pivotshare for my On Demand.

The only reason I keep my Wii U around is because it has lots of great games that I still play all the time.

I wish some wrestling was on today. Why is it so impossible to find shit on the network? My friend keeps telling me to watch the CM Punk documentary, but I can't find it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
gpd damn big cass is the weirdest looking fucker

at least braun looking weird plays into his gimmick. cass looks like the result of a human fucking a rat.

Zach

I wish strobogo were still alive so he could gif the hilariously awkward mean-mug dancing Vince is doing at ~16:45 of RAW 298. Someone check it out at least. It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom