• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Lum1n3s

Rusev makes Cena tap.

Then he wins all of the belts at once including the Divas belt and NXT belts

z3WISpg.gif

Kaladin

God dammit guys.

We fucking know the rules of a fucking Fatal 4 Way match....we've been watching the past 15 minutes....we know the fucking rules.

A MATCH IS HAPPENING

Mahonay

Banned
God dammit guys.

We fucking know the rules of a fucking Fatal 4 Way match....we've been watching the past 15 minutes....we know the fucking rules.

A MATCH IS HAPPENING
Vince in their ears "REMIND THEM ABOUT THE MATCH ON SUNDAY DAMMIT. ALSO PLEASE EXPLAIN THE RULES TO ME AGAIN."

The opening segment went on for-fucking-ever, and then Dean won a fun little handicap match with the goons. Barrett-Dolph part 393958585 was a thing that further helped Dolph a ton. He got to lose, get laid out with Barrett's finisher, and then get laid out with Sheamus's. Rowan squashed Fandango, and we got a really fun Cena-Neville match. Other than Cena selling an outside-in shoulder before it hit and running to counter Neville AA flip-out before he flipped, it was quite great. Finish was perfect for what it needed to be, as Neville shouldn't be jobbing. Roman-Kane brawl was okay, although Kane kicked his ass and Roman got lucky with two moves. Brie-Tamina was awful besides Booker's note that Tamina has put on "five to eight pounds of muscle". Mandow-Axelmania sucked.

Bryan's speech was something else. He's the last real-feeling guy in U.S. wrestling. He comes off as so genuine with everything he does. He vacated the title and said that he's had an MRI and has no idea how long he'll be out. It could be weeks, months, or his career could be over - just like last year. Cesaro-Big E ruled, although E damn near broke his neck taking a risky bump off a belly to belly. PTPs skit sucked, and Ryback-Bray's stuff sucked worse. Main event was a good-ish match and I liked Dean standing tall at the end. Shame it's STILL ALL ABOUT KANE VS. SETH ROLLINS here because they have a chance to once again get a new top-level guy over.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/05/wwe-raw-5-11-15.html

Screens -

Sabrina the Tweetage Witch

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/arbd8uksd1xrqi4fbubvjobbqfc9uik4

So I just bought a Sailor Moon plush to give to Sasha Banks when I meet her at the NXT show in Albany on Saturday. I'm officially one of those creeper wrestling fans.

Mahonay

Banned
So how was Raw
Mostly shit. Cena's US open challenge match was the best part of the show. The rest was back to form after last week's good show. I've learned that if there's ever a good episode of RAW it's purely because they fell into it, and aren't actually capable of booking a weekly wrestling show that's actually interesting.

They promoted NXT a lot during this show. Good. Because it's the only thing keeping me watching.

So I just bought a Sailor Moon plush to give to Sasha Banks when I meet her at the NXT show in Albany on Saturday. I'm officially one of those creeper wrestling fans.

moo4wUP.gif

You gotta at least give a shoutout to Neoga---

So i went to a Goodwill because I like Daniel Bryan, and bought an OG PS1 for 30 bones. Guys, what are some of your fave five PS1 "classics" I just might fall into this deep hole of collecting this stuff now, who knows.

Top Bottom