• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tE23v.gif

gqe3A.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Should I watch The Monday Night Raw that aired lived this Monday night? Would you recommend it to a friend? Is it alley out of 10?

Just saw the latest additions to the GFW roster. Have to think they only have one more reveal left if they keep doing it in batches. Hopefully they have some Main Event talent because nobody they have screams World Champion.

Also hilarious that Tyrus jumped from TNA to GFW.

Leave my name out of it. Tell her that I objected to this and will be glad to be a character witness against you in court.

And here I thought you guys would be supportive. I try to do something nice for one of my favorite wrestlers, and just because she happens to be female and I make a joking comment everyone thinks...

...why the hell am I trying to explain myself. This is WrassleGAF.

Fox318

"I wonder what plans they have for Sandow after the Miz feud"

He should have come back as a heel and called the crowd out for buying into his fake bumping and shit. Calling them monkey brained fools and how the only way he was able to get ahead was to appeal to the lowest common denominator instead of to the sophisticated man.

Just saw the latest additions to the GFW roster. Have to think they only have one more reveal left if they keep doing it in batches. Hopefully they have some Main Event talent because nobody they have screams World Champion.

Also hilarious that Tyrus jumped from TNA to GFW.

Supposedly some of these guys are only doing the ballpark shows that Jeff's booking. As long as Tyrus doesn't go on TV he can do both.

The latter. He gets jobbed hard in Drunken Master II and plays second fiddle to the much cooler bad guy in the film played by Ken-Lo

Yeah, I believe the story is that he was originally scripted to be Jackie's final adversary but then he ended up not meshing with Jackie or just plain sucking, one or the other, and he was replaced with Lo who was Jackie's bodyguard I think (?).

I'm incredibly sad to say I did know that.
I think that show also featured Bruce Lee's daughter (not in a kung fu role).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, I believe the story is that he was originally scripted to be Jackie's final adversary but then he ended up not meshing with Jackie or just plain sucking, one or the other, and he was replaced with Lo who was Jackie's bodyguard I think (?).

Temporary bodyguard into stunt team guy.
tumblr_naljoes13v1r7uwqfo4_250.gif

Jackie likes grasshopper mother fuckers as his bodyguards.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
call me when yuen wah is in your shlocky gladiators ripoff then i might watch
2HvN8cm.gif

Beeny the Jet is one ugly mother fucker, but maybe it's because he's standing near Yuen Biao in Dragons Forever

The anticipated, must-see WWE Elimination Chamber event will emanate from Corpus Christi, Texas, where the WWE Tag Team Championships and the newly vacant Intercontinental Championship will be defended inside the infamous structure.

Top Bottom