• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Ziggler would totally be a good guy gaijin babyface like Shelley, although not as nerdy. I'm pretty sure Omega vs Ziggs would be a fun feud as well.

I drew last year's Tournament of Death. Full of people I don't know. I'm pleased with that though, I'd rather the most recent one if not one of the first which I've already seen. o/

Last year's was pretty fun, one of the semi-final matches is just fucking gross. So much blood, lol.

Sephzilla

god fucking damnit the one mortal kombat x tournament that happens within a fucking hour of me has to happen at the exact same time one of my relatives has his college graduation ceremony

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
god fucking damnit the one mortal kombat x tournament that happens within a fucking hour of me has to happen at the exact same time one of my relatives has his college graduation ceremony

So? Family is family. Mortal Kombat is a goddamn game. Support your family.

Zach

tumblr_no7xi6OHax1skeohxo1_500.png

Why can't WWE have such style?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not all family deserves to be supported.

Maybe you can tell Sephzilla what he should do. Since you know better. Maybe Mortal Kombat is soooooo much more important.

EDIT: that came out angrier-sounding than expected.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Easy there. I'm only responding to what you said, not his situation. You said to support family, and I disagree with that.

Assuming it's not abusive or toxic, which I've got to assume since he was invited to a graduation (a happy event! hopefully) I would hope it takes precedence over a kideo game that can be played whenever. I just know for my different graduations it made me happy to see people, family, and friends I knew. Just my 2 cents.

Assuming it's not abusive or toxic, which I've got to assume since he was invited to a graduation (a happy event! hopefully) I would hope it takes precedence over a kideo game that can be played whenever. I just know for my different graduations it made me happy to see people, family, and friends I knew. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with the bolded, at least. If it's a family member you're on good terms with, then their event should probably take precedence. If it isn't? Well, let's just say that if my aunt hypothetically asked me to donate blood, I'd be asking her how much is in her bank account.

Fox318

Never played Witcher. Does it take any brains to play it?

First game is one of my favorite games of all time.

Now its on Mac, PC, and Linux and it runs on almost anything today.

The combat may not have aged well but the story and the presentation is so fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unlike Hogan, you actually could have given Duggan's gimmick to anyone and it would have gotten over.

Fuck Duggan.

I dunno, I think it takes a certain type of look and personality to make that work. Same with Slaughter. Though honestly, I've never been impressed with Slaughter's character with the exception of his crazy heel run where he had insane heat, but honestly, that was just leveraging patriotism. And I'm ok with that.

MG310

The thing is when he reached that point where the fans loved him no matter what he did and after the injury he could of went to that submission style but he didn't for what ever reason. Instead he went to headbutts and saying Yes to Harper suplexing him twice.

Taking Harper's incredibly rough looking Snake Eyes-ish move was ill advised too.

WWE really needs to tone down the suicide dive spots. They do at least what, one every other match? It seems like all of the small to medium sized guys do them and it doesn't have the wow factor it used to.

I think it was Smackdown last week where Sin Cara caught the ropes trying to do the dive through Kallisto's legs.

Sephzilla

Unlike Hogan, you actually could have given Duggan's gimmick to anyone and it would have gotten over.

Fuck Duggan.

Doesn't the existence of John Cena prove otherwise?

Also, regarding Duggan's gimmick, doesn't the failure of Lex Luger's All American run prove this wrong too?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doesn't the existence of John Cena prove otherwise?

You have to have some kind of irrational hatred of Cena and/or Hogan if you think their gimmicks are anything alike other than 'strong guy who wins.' Cena is closer to surfer Sting than Hogan. One's a surfer dude kind of and the other's a rapper dude, kind of. Beyond that, Hogan rarely made personal criticisms other than calling people cheaters/traitors.

If you think using an American flag makes them the same then Undertaker = Hulk Hogan.

somedevil

WWE Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.824
9pm: 3.853
10pm: 3.385

Avg: 3.687

Bad third hour drop. It seems that Seth Rollins feuding with Orton and Reigns is not quite working. They probably need to shake up the top of the card right now.

Kaladin

WWE Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.824
9pm: 3.853
10pm: 3.385

Avg: 3.687

Bad third hour drop. It seems that Seth Rollins feuding with Orton and Reigns is not quite working. They probably need to shake up the top of the card right now.

Everybody tuned in at 9pm for that Cena open challenge.

JavyOO7

Third hour needs to go away. It may mean less in the future for WWE in regards to money but three hours is too much for wrestling fans every Monday.

Top Bottom