• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Brokeback was really good and really heartwrenching. Great movie and great performance. I saw it in theaters (had to fight my way through picketers at the theater...sigh) and the quiet crying parts, a thousand little sniffles came from the crowd. I was one of them!

Watching it with the then-girlfriend now-wife was intense. I'm convinced it was a secret test that I passed successfully. Heartbreaking film, incredible performances all around, beautifully shot.

I havent seen this movie, actually

Next time you see some free Amazon Instant Video credits floating around, I advise burning them on Brokeback Mountain.

I could make this post topical with an Iron Sheik reference here, but that seems in poor taste.

Kaladin

Oh you meant it, hard to tell. Short sped up jiff makes it look goofy.

Yet to watch DD.

Yeah, that was the best gif I could find, other gifs just had a short clip and didn't begin to display the choreography that went into that one shot fight scene.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is a silly movie I am watching.
tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o3_540.png

tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o8_540.png

tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o2_540.png

tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o4_540.png

tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o6_540.png

tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o9_540.png

tumblr_nlogztJnS91sbfls0o1_540.png

Alucard

Banned
In 1987, Hayao Miyazaki stated that he despised the truncated word "Anime" because to him it represented the desolation of the Japanese animation industry. He equated the desolation with animators lacking motivation and mass-produced, overly expressive products which rely on fixed iconography for facial expressions and protracted and exaggerated action scenes but lack depth and sophistication because they do not attempt to convey emotion or thought.[15]

...so Miyazaki would hate Avengers 2.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should put Simpsons Hit N Run on GOG or whoever has the rights to Vivendi stuff now.

I don't want to connect my PS2.

Just caught up with LU, easily the most entertaining hour of wrestling on each week. So good.

Dario going for his whiskey tumbler with a shit eating grin on his face at the end of the main event was a great touch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bayley cleans up pretty well.
wMRHILI.png

Same with Sasha, but she always looks classy.
8CXUkKx.jpg

Fox318

Compare the E60 piece to the WWE 24 show

VxgFKNwl.jpg

I'm fighting for my dream after growing up on the streets and taking care of my sickly child.
zBKi2nRl.jpg

I'm fighting for my dream after years of trying and I now have to change direction because of my heath but I still get to support my family and work in the business I love
FgHRV4nl.jpg

I'm fighting to make it despite being smaller while getting my doctorate
wkmQ7Yvl.jpg

I didn't make it in the NFL so I fell back on the job with the family connections and people booed me when I sucked. WAAA WAAA

somedevil

Next week's Wednesday Night war will be interesting.

NXT ppv vs lucha underground

Here is the card for the PPV:

NXT Title Match
Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens

NXT Women's Title Match
Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

NXT Tag Team Title Match
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Blake and Murphy

Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match
Hideo Itami? vs. Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze

Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno

Emma and Dana Brooke vs. Bayley and Charlotte

Zayn match is happening. Not for Itami. I wonder if they will keep a single match or add someone to the match. Solomon Crowe and the unnamed Uhaa nation are available to add to the match.

Sucks for Itami he was up next to fight Owens.

Kaladin

I think they played on the severity of the Zayn injury to give him an angle to work next week.

I could easily see Zayn winning the belt as another loss would crush him.

all exclusives that ain't nintendo fall off after month one~ MS buying minecraft was extremely smart, best way for them to have a big property on every NPD forever.

likely those classy pics of the nxt divas, friendos, just hope its not starting the slippery slope that brought us to Paige foot fetish drive bys during work hours ya sleezeballs.

Fox318

MITB works because you see them carry around something you know that makes them a main eventer. Even if they aren't ready you have the seed planted in your mind that this guy is big time.

Sandow works with any other talent and his gimmick is still over.

Cena is the Anti-Foley.

At least HHH can point to Batista.

Cena has yet to make one main event talent.

Kaladin

Those ringside tickets just became easier to get:

20150513_Ringsider_Article.jpg

Calling all WWE fans!

Ever wanted the opportunity to be on TV while attending a television taping of WWE Raw or Smackdown? Well here is your chance to get the best ringside seats in the house, directly across from our WWE Cameras when you purchase the WWE Ringsider Package.

WWE Ringsider Package includes:

Premium Ringside Seat in the first 3 rows across from our cameras
Exclusive limited edition Souvenir Chair
Matted Autographed Superstar Photo
Souvenir Ticket Plaque
Ringsider Draw String Bag

Fox318

¡HarlequinPanic!;163997470 said:
good business move, WWE knows their live gates are huge right now. Hunt those whales.

If they were really desperate they would have tickets include open bar access.

Kaladin

This thread is deadsville so it's time for a random fave five:

Fav Five Authors:

1. Stephen King
2. Brandon Sanderson
3. Neil Gaiman
4. Neal Stephenson
5. George R. R. Martin

Top Bottom