• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

jmdajr

I sort of feel like Twitter has made commentary obsolete in this day and age of Sports Entertainment. If I need to know what a move is called I have like five nerds on my feed doing exactly that making better jokes than King Lawler. Just give me the crowd noise and I got the good stuff on my smart telephone

Voice mod to read it out?

Fox318

There were people using Mixlr and other serves doing complete commentary on Wrestlemania.

Maybe the future is fan or 3rd party commentary.

If you want Kayefabe commentary, or Observer style commentary, fight/sport style, or performance you can just pay to listen to that.

Plus you don't have to hear Vince approved lingo and commentary.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I found Lana's replacement
tumblr_mtjj2xz8VD1rvueeqo5_500.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
sanada left wrestle-1. even though he was supposed to be the future ace of the company at one point.
now he 's going back to freelancing
5p7KBc2.jpg

lol

klonere

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;163966240 said:
yes disney should claim even more of the pop culture soup we have just so john cena can shake hands with captain america or some shit what is this a neoxin topic.

culture is already dead, i say let disney whip its carcass as hard as it wants

1998 Raw report: Jeff Jarrett fucking sucks. Only heat he's got is "We want Flair" chants.

Obviously i am way behind on women wrestlers. Everytime I see a poster I am like OMG, who is that........ I know no one, and I find 9/10 really pretty.

Sephzilla

Jeff Jarrett fucking sucks

I don't hate Jarrett but I just can't remember anything about him I liked.

The closest I ever came to liking anything about Jarrett was one time on Superstars when Macho Man talked about Double J's entrance attire and said "i'm pretty sure i store my chicken soup in stuff like that"

Kaiterra

Banned
I don't hate Jarrett but I just can't remember anything about him I liked.

The closest I ever came to liking anything about Jarrett was one time on Superstars when Macho Man talked about Double J's entrance attire and said "i'm pretty sure i store my chicken soup in stuff like that"

Yeah pretty much.

Double J Double M A was pretty great though.

I think the most interesting thing about that poll is that even after the racist vote was split three ways Roman still couldn't come up with a plurality of the remainder. Shows you who really holds the power in the WWE audience.

Kaladin

I just wish Rollins wasn't playing the chicken shit heel. I hate when legit good wrestlers are given that gimmick. He would be better served as the cocky "I'm the future and I will prove it by any means necessary" heel. He doesn't need J&J security. He can win matches on his own, believably. Save the chicken shit heel that hides behind a group of stooges gimmick for someone who can't.

Top Bottom