• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

CE8bIhaUkAEHScu.jpg

Looks good

dream

Heel bodied TheWesker so hard that he's now pleading for a PS4 price cut so that Sony can remain competitive.

450 to see Raw.

LOL10
A small price to pay to be immortalized on nearly three hours of global television.

Long after you've died and gone to heaven, your grandchildren and great grandchildren will be able to see their patriarch as he truly was: a pro wrestling mark-a** mark.

Don't you wish you could've known your great grandfather in the same way?

Barrage

Man, I am very hyped for ROH here in Toronto tomorrow night. Still (desperately) trying to scrounge up a general admin ticket for a friend, which is a nightmare since the show's sold out.

Most excited for Lethal/Naito, and Nakamura/ACH.

Who else is going this weekend?

Man, I am very hyped for ROH here in Toronto tomorrow night. Still (desperately) trying to scrounge up a general admin ticket for a friend, which is a nightmare since the show's sold out.

Most excited for Lethal/Naito, and Nakamura/ACH.

Who else is going this weekend?
Get a load of this, boys. We have an Ontarian in our midst

She was an actress. She used to play in B rated movies and the tv show "The Game". The roles Lana usually play were groupies and etc :/. So the WWE gave her one helluva upgrade from her past endeavors.
She was in the Game? I remember that sitcom lol.

It wasn't very funny.

somedevil

She was an actress. She used to play in B rated movies and the tv show "The Game". The roles Lana usually play were groupies and etc :/. So the WWE gave her one helluva upgrade from her past endeavors.

She is in Pitch Perfect 2 now and has a role in Edge new WWE film.

Plus at the NXT house show Charlotte vs Sasha Banks is the last match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow, I didn't know DMC4SE was coming out on PC. No chance in hell it gets bought on console. Anyone with the option should go PC. Wow.

RP912

Banned
Watching Cyver Sunday 2008...I'm cringing hard as hell at the divas costume segment. Props to based Mickey James for wearing the Lara Croft costume though.

Carnby

A small price to pay to be immortalized on nearly three hours of global television.

Long after you've died and gone to heaven, your grandchildren and great grandchildren will be able to see their patriarch as he truly was: a pro wrestling mark-a** mark.

Don't you wish you could've known your great grandfather in the same way?

I'm already immortalized from sitting across the hard camera at No Mercy 2000. I'm the guy with the Target Sux sign. They eventually took it away from me.

Kaladin

LALALA I can't hear you. She's going to do GREAT in the roster!!

... no seriously, I think she's great. I don't want her to flounder in the main roster, but...

Oh I think she'll get along just fine.....but the character won't make it far on the main roster.

We've all seen what happens to comedy characters.

somedevil

Here was the NXT card for tonight:

Sasha vs Charlotte
Baron vs Rhyno
Tye vs Crowe
Owens vs Balor vs Breeze
Bayley and Bliss vs Lynch and Brooks
Bull vs Jason Jordan
Blake and Murphy vs Enzo and Cass

For tomorrow you get
Owens vs Balor in his demon form and Baron vs another ECW orginal

E-DuB

This thread is deadsville so it's time for a random fave five:

Fav Five Authors:

1. Stephen King
2. Brandon Sanderson
3. Neil Gaiman
4. Neal Stephenson
5. George R. R. Martin

This I can get behind:

(In no order)
Joyce
Mordecai Richler
Timothy Findley
Paul Auster
Art Spigelman or Woolf (tie)

Here was the NXT card for tonight:

Sasha vs Charlotte
Baron vs Rhyno
Tye vs Crowe
Owens vs Balor vs Breeze
Bayley and Bliss vs Lynch and Brooks
Bull vs Jason Jordan
Blake and Murphy vs Enzo and Cass

For tomorrow you get
Owens vs Balor in his demon form and Baron vs another ECW orginal

I'm going to the Albany, NY show, was there a meet and greet before the card?

Heel

RIP Bloodborne, Heel, the biggest flop of 2015.

It's one of those critical darlings that is misunderstood by the general public, dream. I can only imagine the used market for this kideo, and the affect its had on the retail sales results. I expect an uptick when award season rolls around.

What I'm saying is, Bloodborne is the Gone Girl of kideos.

Heel

Seth Rollins is the Birdman of professional wrestling, though, in that he holds the gold but is far from the best.

Sorry, Chamber. I know this hurts to hear.

Top Bottom