• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Only Boots can watch all of these shows. I'm probably going to catch up a couple of full shows but being able to see all of the Barbaro Cavernario matches is very nice.

Yes. Absolutely. There's a bunch of matchups he's in that I really want to see. God I want him to excel.

Aiii

So not worth it
I cancelled my New Japan sub last month, I needed to cut down on subs.

But that's just way too much wrestling all at once to watch.

And then there's almost a full month of nothing new between that and Road to Dominion, that's weird.

Also, that brings me to another point. When you cancel your NJPW sub, it immediately cancels, regardless if you're month is up or not. So you have to keep track of when it renews and not cancel until it does. It's a really weird system.
Either that or I'm clicking the wrong buttons and there's an option to stop renewal instead?

I probably won't be watching all the BoSJ shows, tbh - just the live ones, then I'll check out well received matches from the rest. And yeah, the NJPW World cancelling is kinda shady - it cancels from the moment you click the button and also it bills you on a specific day, rather than from the date you signed up, so if you signed up 2 days before the billing date, you'll pay twice.

JavyOO7

Oh man, I had no idea Cavernario is on that juniors tournament. That's great. Hopefully he takes it easy though because apparently his knees are shot and the dude is only 21...

Xater

Finally, multi-man team shoot fighting

vPw9AsX.jpg

This is fucking stupid.

Oh yeah, Brit WrassleGAF, I am on the far left of that first Hannibal Devitt picture, come say hi if you see me at a show round London!

Hasney

I've never watched an episode of The One Show, but I have seen that dude before so he must be on something else too. Probably Saturday Kitchen or some shit.

I'll keep an eye out at PROGRESS next week, I'm terrible with faces though.

Stating to send out the Tournament of Death details to people, so keep an eye out for PM's over the weekend. Incidentally, while FallingEdge may have got the best TOD to review, I just noticed it's over four fucking hours long, so enjoy that, I guess :p

Tried to go to sleep last night but they aired Boy Meets World episode with Vader in it. Vader bomb on Jake the Snake!!

Man i'm tired now. :(

Browny

Banned
The One Show is shite, but my TV defaults to Beeb 1 when it switches on, so there's my excuse. Saturday Kitchen is the dogs danglies though.

4 hours of TOD? That's gonna be tough...

Heel

Hasney, I think you'll find that Russia's "Hip Show" is the evolution of team fighting. Yes, that's a rope swing. Enjoy.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night just reached the $2 million stretch goal tier. Boss rush mode is in, just need $250,000 more for a retro level to be added.

Heel

Can we get a "Vince McMahon reacts to bodybuilder" .GIF, but with Bloodstained (Igavania-style game) concept art instead?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL @ TNA moving to Wednesday nights. Good luck being competition. Holy cow, what a bad move.

klonere

Banned
This stable on the main roster would be an amazing disappointment I'm sure

g0Xy2aU.png

oh god it would be incredible if they just came up and beat the shit out of everyone and ridiculed all the stereotypical diva feud archetypes. It will never happen :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For God sakes just put an end to the company. Why move it to another damn night when the viewers been dropping like bad habits?

This fucking company man...

Hey. Would you like to watch NXT, LU, or...TNA

Top Bottom