• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
NO. That is NOT how an I quit match can end unless you have a rudo ref.

Neither is someone else speaking for the actual participant. The booking falls apart when they try to give Cena a win while attempting to maintain the momentum of his opponent. It never works.

16BitNova

So here's one thing I don't really like about NXT. I feel like we won't have anymore real surprise debuts anymore. Like can you imagine Samoa Joe appearing on Raw or a PPV out of nowhere. That would be awesome! But with NXT, now we know who is signed and that they are bound to appear on the main roster sooner or later. I miss big surprises on the main shows :(

Actually, they have said the US and WWE titles will be defended on the show, just not in the Chamber.

Nice!

kirblar

Good bout but that Pedigree was terrible. Really bad.
Seth is not tall enough to make the move work against most of the roster. Orton's 6'3-6'4 while Seths' 6' and it was a problem.

I like the move being passed on to someone else (it IS the "Pedigree" after all), but he's not the guy for it.

Past

Seth is not tall enough to make the move work against most of the roster. Orton's 6'3-6'4 while Seths' 6' and it was a problem.

I like the move being passed on to someone else (it IS the "Pedigree" after all), but he's not the guy for it.

Seth Rollins looked taller than Triple H when they were standing next to each other though.

Lingitiz

Stardust-Truth can fuck off. Axelmania and Mandow is such a horrible team. It's like a low-budget indy doing the lowest-budget impression of Hogan and Savage. Sheamus-Dolph was good-ish at times, but really hurt by the commentary. Blood was something different though. Tag title match was a lot of fun. Ryback vs. Bray sucked. Cena vs. Rusev sucked a bit less, but wasn't good. Ditto the divas tag match. Neville-Barrett wasn't much. Main event was easily the best match on the show. Sure, Seth winning with the pedigree, and a bad one, wasn't good in theory - but it sets up the future well. They've been teasing Seth vs. HHH and it's now clear that's the plan for Summerslam.
Seth vs. HHH? I haven't been getting that vibe at all.

Does this look like a move that would give you a concussion?

nscLro4.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not go posting that NSFW image there, Fox.

UberTag

Does this look like a move that would give you a concussion?

nscLro4.jpg
Who is that fella taking the pedigree?
It isn't someone who would go on to do some "not so nice" things due to having sustained head trauma throughout his career, would it?

Cagey

Banned
I only saw Cena v Rusev and the title match but I thoroughly enjoyed both on the whole.

Too many patterns there, Corey Graves. Better than Booker T rocking the JCPenny shirt plus matching tie combo for 19.99 though.

Top Bottom