• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Kaladin

So far for Elimination Chamber:

For the Intercontinental Title inside the Elimination Chamber: Sheamus versus Dolph Ziggler versus Wade Barrett versus R Truth versus Rusev versus Ryback.

For the Tag Team Titles inside the Elimination Chamber: The New Day versus Tyson Kidd and Cesaro versus The Lucha Dragons versus The Prime Time Players versus Los Matadores versus The Ascension.

For the United States Title: Kevin Owens versus John Cena

For the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins versus Dean Ambrose

It's a crime that Neville isn't in the IC title chamber, but I'll take KO vs Cena as a peace offering.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Deans persona is fantastic but his skill-set is terrible in the ring. Clothesline, clothesline, clothesline....oh hey a clothesline.

Dirty secret is that Ambrose is what everyone still accuses Reigns of being in terms of in-ring work; but since he's an indy darling, no one says anything.

Alucard

Banned
Just watched the Cena/Owens segment and Owens' interview near the end of the show.

I'm legit shook. GIVE OWENS THE US TITLE. Please don't let this be another typical BS Cena feud that goes on forever and only ends up hurting his opponent.

DMczaf

Just found out Austin is back and is interviewing Heyman, Sting, Undertaker and Hogan this summer.

...did they really just remove him just so Steph can do it without doing hard questions?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was them trying something different. Steph has no problems answering the tough questions, and Cena has talked with Austin before.

b4wuNgl.png

tumblr_nokrl0KQSM1rnpaqeo1_500.jpg

NoRéN

Owens, really?

Well, at least he should be off next and it'll be fun to watch the pop up powerbomb on vena. It looked funny enough on Riley.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm so glad I work evenings again and can go back to fast forwarding through Raw in 30 minutes. Onward to Witcher 3.

I really don't like the pedigree being is finished. Use the phoenix splash at least.

Can't have a heel popping off Phoenix Splashes breh. It'll make a nice finsher when he turns face though.

I don't think Mr. Sina is concerned about the adoration of Full Sail University, Pepsi.

His dad is Triple H. Cena wants to kill Triple H new children because he feels they threaten birth right. Cena will eventually kill the Triple H and bed Stephanie to fulfill his role as the modern Oedipus

Top Bottom