• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

scabro

Batista_wave.gif

It's been real Wrasslegaf. Honestly, I have been kind of indifferent with wrestling lately even on the NXT end. It's not the same no more. So I'm officially hanging up the brass ring for the next person to step in this place. Had some good times and funny moments in this community, but no use of being a part timer and contributing little to nothing because of my ever growing lack of interest with wrestling.

See ya.

PS- "The Big Bad Wolf Of NXT" Baron "End of Days" Corbin is still one of the best to lace up the boots.

but where will you go? animufigure gaf is dead

Batista_wave.gif

It's been real Wrasslegaf. Honestly, I have been kind of indifferent with wrestling lately even on the RAW end. It's not the same no more. So I'm officially hanging up the brass ring for the next person to step in this place. Had some good times and funny moments in this community, but no use of being a part timer and contributing little to nothing because of my ever growing lack of interest with wrestling.

See ya.

PS-
mark-henry-surprises-john-cena-o.gif

YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY? I GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK!

Batista_wave.gif

It's been real Wrasslegaf. Honestly, I have been kind of indifferent with wrestling lately even on the NXT end. It's not the same no more. So I'm officially hanging up the brass ring for the next person to step in this place. Had some good times and funny moments in this community, but no use of being a part timer and contributing little to nothing because of my ever growing lack of interest with wrestling.

See ya.

PS- "The Big Bad Wolf Of NXT" Baron "End of Days" Corbin is still one of the best to lace up the boots.

I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few hours. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past few hours were quite liberating. I skipped Smackdown, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch NXT and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

I don't think anybody here will really miss me, but I'm sure some will be happy. I hope me leaving this thread will pave the way for the serious wrasslin discussion for serious people that you crave so much.

I love this place too much to not drop by every once in a while. So please don't hate me if I come back for a nostalgia pop.

Thank you for your time.

imrehOoRDFO1P.gif
ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

WrassleGAF's own Ric Flair.
You won't be missed

Entropia

No One Remembers
Batista_wave.gif

It's been real Wrasslegaf. Honestly, I have been kind of indifferent with wrestling lately even on the RAW end. It's not the same no more. So I'm officially hanging up the brass ring for the next person to step in this place. Had some good times and funny moments in this community, but no use of being a part timer and contributing little to nothing because of my ever growing lack of interest with wrestling.

See ya.

PS-
mark-henry-surprises-john-cena-o.gif

YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY? I GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK!

d3HIIwx.jpg

¡HarlequinPanic!;164522898 said:
can all the retirees at least do this real internet forum style and give a run down on who is cool and who isn't while they're going?

Nah, real "internet forum style" is done by posting something that would get everyone arrested.

Vylash

We still doing fake retirements?

When I leave, I leave like Punk.

putting on sloppy performances for a few years before riding off into the sunset not with a bang, but with a whimper? because we've been in the sloppy performances phase for a while

UberTag

Not that it's much of a surprise but the WWE clearly telegraphed who is getting the MITB briefcase during tonight's Smackdown tapings.

I hate it when they do that. I enjoy suspense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of Pro Wrestling Tees, are they ever going to update their NJPW shirt collection or are they going to keep it a year outdated? Did you cunts have the Yakuza take out yottsume just so you could focus on selling Justin Roberts shirts instead?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Not that it's much of a surprise but the WWE clearly telegraphed who is getting the MITB briefcase during tonight's Smackdown tapings.

I hate it when they do that. I enjoy suspense.

I just read the spoilers, I am not seeing any major indicator.

Top Bottom