• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

$20 for a follow?

virgiltwitterzuqam.jpg

kirblar

Ryder did like the same shit AND HE GOT BURIED.

The one dude that forced WWE to actually get social and stop hating the internet is the most buried dude on earth. Fuck...the treatment of Zack Ryder makes me sad still.
Ryder was super, super, super cheesy. He had a following, but I could never see him hitting it big without him making some major adjustments.

Thorakai

Heath Slater should have continued his John Cena Open Challenge gimmick with the payoff being he finally got a match, only to be jobbed out in seconds.

Kaladin

http://www.prowrestling.net/article...schoff-Garret-Bischoff-and-Jason-Hervey-42333

Eric Bischoff, Jason Hervey, and Garret Bischoff have filed a breach of contract lawsuit against TNA Entertainment for unpaid money in the amount of $114,500.02. Prowrestling.net obtained a copy of the lawsuit that was filed on May 15, 2015 in Davidson County, Tennessee.

More details at the link. Bischoff gets to fuck up TNA again.

$114,500.02

Pretty round figure there to be ruined by that .02.

Wonder if that is a shot at someone who said "Here is my two cents...." before weighing in on an issue often.

Kaiterra

Banned
Does Titus still do the awkward thing where he lands it in a pinning position, then goes for a side cover anyway? That was a major flaw.

Ultratech

Ryder did like the same shit AND HE GOT BURIED.

The one dude that forced WWE to actually get social and stop hating the internet is the most buried dude on earth. Fuck...the treatment of Zack Ryder makes me sad still.

Heh, that reminded me of what I was reading this morning.

How Ryder didn't make it into 2K15, but his Internet Championship did.

Hex

Banned
Anyone want to take odds that Finn ambushed Itami for the heel turn now that Owens may be leaving?

(Though with the fan response he gets that would be crazy)

Hex

Banned
TNA CANCLED BY DESTINATION AMERICA

CFfXp0xWAAAO1lM.png

CFfXp1TWMAA6VJR.png

If this is true I hope Dixie and co get sued until they can not afford a box to sleep in.
They kept telling their people to ignore the internet and ignore the rumors and everything was ok constantly every time there was smoke leaking out.

Hex

Banned
Really can not wait to watch Lucha after NXT, 9/10 times I would have watched it first but this was a ppv-ish thing

I kind of feel bad for the TNA performers.

Even in January backstage talk was reported as them knowing they were near the end

Throughout this whole thing it seems like Dixie's the only one in the dark, insisting everything's fine and that mean old Internet is the problem. If they get another TV station airing them at all, they're extremely lucky. A C-tier station not even willingly putting up with their shit for half a year before deciding to move on has to be a tremendous warning flag.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The problem wrestling has with advertisers is pervasive. Destination America shows are just as lowbrow, if not worse, than pro wrestling and them not biting on the show despite killer ratings compared to the rest of them. If the advertisers won't bite then they won't bite.

Top Bottom