• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Heel

Heel, Data West, & Perspicacity,

what have you been playing?

I've been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I might stream a bit this weekend for the Twitch movement, but I don't know how interesting it would be to watch. The game is just very fiddly when it comes to inventory, manually saving, crafting, selling, etc. Just as an example, I've spent an embarrassing amount of time picking and selling flowers.

Let me know if that sounds at all compelling, #team.

I've been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I might stream a bit this weekend for the Twitch movement, but I don't know how interesting it would be to watch. The game is just very fiddly when it comes to inventory, manually saving, crafting, selling, etc. Just as an example, I've spent an embarrassing amount of time picking and selling flowers.

Let me know if that sounds at all compelling, #team.
That sounds Daniel Bryan as frick.

Brock with the briefcase would be absolutely hilarious, especially if he immediately cashed in right after he won. Then just jogged in place waiting for Rollins
That would be the best thing they would never let happen.

I still think they should've addressed Brock not getting his rematch.

Heel

That sounds Daniel Bryan as frick.

Just to compound this truth, you collect the flowers to create homemade remedies, sold by herbalists, to cure your ills instead of going to a doctor. The main character also has long hair in a ponytail with a beard that continually grows as you play.

Holy shit, am I playing a Daniel Bryan simulator?

Fox318

Just to compound this truth, you collect the flowers to create homemade remedies, sold by herbalists, to cure your ills instead of going to a doctor. The main character also has long hair in a ponytail with a beard that continually grows as you play.

Witchers are immune to dieases and have amazing recovery time.

Does that sound like Bryan?

iMax

I guess that depends. What letter grade would you describe your playing skill as?

scabro

erL1aiB.gif

#crosspromotion

pull the trigger Dana

Chamber

love on your sleeve

It's not a Daniel Bryan sim but you're choosing to play it that way. Time to reevaluate things, friend.

Heel, Data West, & Perspicacity,

what have you been playing?

Most recently I have played Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart on the Wii U while relaxing with friends.
I also regularly play Hearthstone while doing cardio or cooking meals, because I prefer to have something to focus some of my attention on otherwise I get too distracted by my own thoughts.

I also just started a co-op file of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble and I'm considering purchasing Guacamelee as many have told me it is one of the best Luchadore themed video games available.

In addition to this I have a Wrestlemania Arcade cabinet in my home that is used once every couple of months but unfortunately one side of it is kind of unresponsive so I am considering gutting it, replacing the joypad and replacing the game for something we would use more often.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In addition to this I have a Wrestlemania Arcade cabinet in my home that is used once every couple of months but unfortunately one side of it is kind of unresponsive so I am considering gutting it, replacing the joypad and replacing the game for something we would use more often.

You should convert it to a NBA Jam

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's not a bad idea, I was thinking Saturday Night Slam Masters

The original SNSM arcade cabinet is awesome though hard to find.
1993SNSM.jpg

That said, I think all the wrestling games of that era get boring real quick. Most Arcade games do except for the classics, which are rarely multiplayer. Can't all be Robotron.

Carnby

Friends, Roman fans and WrassleGaf-men.....it's time I take a break from this place.

I spend too much time here, and I need to branch out more.

I also need to step back and enjoy wrestling and leave the commentary and drama of this place behind for a while.

So long.....

wrestling-fail.gif

I hope this has nothing to do with that piece of shit's threats to you.

Thank god he's gone.

I had this game for Super Nintendo and somehow the instruction manual got misplaced, maybe thrown out with the box, so I never figured out how to do the special moves. Sometimes they'd just happen and I'd have no idea how. Also, I wasn't a big wrestling fan at the time so I didn't know the wrestler's signature moves.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since there's not much out in the way of video games I want to play, I was thinking about catching up on all the movies I bought and haven't watched yet.

But that never happens.

Vylash

1) they do pay

2) don't understand why its the crowds fault management puts guys who don't need devolpmental there.

The system is the system
nxt tickets are free to full sail people so no they don't

also everybody needs developmental, Sin Cara didn't get it and look at him, got his spirit stolen by Hunico and shipped back to mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3pq6OaFw2o

I already hear the chants. #SinceriouslyMovement
nice try Cody Rhodes, i see you

this is the dude who stole Bray's lunch money in school, "he'll never follow me into wrestling" Bray thought, well i've got some bad news

Heroman

Banned
Really? Brock's reign on its own terms was pretty damn awesome because it was so different (not totally overexposed on TV every week, feeling "real", Heyman). Everything that surrounded it was pretty terrible I'd agree. Or are you talking about his pre UFC run?
The problem with Brock run was it that made people that Brock was the champ, their time win I was like oh ya he the champ.

Top Bottom