• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Ultratech

i need something quality to balance out wrestling

If you care for some Twilight Zone-type stuff (or just some dark fucked-up shit in general), check out Black Mirror.

It's not terribly long since there's only 6 episodes (an hour each) and an Xmas special (1.5hrs, but it's pretty good/fucked up).

(Specifically, Ep 2-5 and the Xmas Special. 6 sucks and 1's not really indicative of the whole series.)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i like hulu because it's got the criterion stuff on it.
tumblr_mqayqg50Oq1qgp6v5o8_250.gif

but it still doesn't have repo man for streaming. why.

dream

Abyss has started accepting indy bookings. If even he's moving forward, this really must be the end holy shit

This reminds me of the story about Abyss rooming with that Fat Predator Fuck Bob Ryder and coming home to this

but instead of sitting on each other's shoulders, the Fat Predator Fuck and Wildcat were stroking each other's cocks because the Fat Predator Fuck promised Wildcat a push in exchange for sexual favors.

But then the Fat Predator Fuck, as rumor has it, started taking advantage of Abyss who had a serious drug problem, and that is not cool at all.

Cagey

Banned
Overweight men with neck beards shouldn't wear a purple and yellow tee shirt that says I'm a Hugger in big bold lettering.

For those who are #safe, it's a #deadgiveaway that the wearer has to maintain 1000 feet of distance from school zones.

dream

Maybe I'll go through this most recent episode of NXT and take some screen shots of the fans at "Full Sail University."

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I guess they really are fast tracking Owens to the main roster it seems. If his match with Cena goes over well there doesn't seem to be a reason to keep him on NXT in an instant. He'd be the top heel before the end of the year.
Zayn's whole storyline in NXT was winning the title, thats done, so there is no reason to keep him in NXT either.

EDIT: this Dana Brooke chick suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

dream

I freely admit to hating everything about NXT fans, but nothing bothers me more than seeing them do Fin Balor's pose. I hope one of those cretins accidentally whacks another in the face, and they start shooting right in the "NXT Arena" at "Full Sail University."

dream

5NtMn3K.png

Look at those weirdos too sweeting him, Heel. Yet I bet you anything that those two hypocritical fucks booed the KENTA chants.

Heel

Due to time constraints, Vanya and Gokul have just been declared co-champions after Gokul spells the final word within 2 seconds of hearing it.

THIS IS SPEL-LING!
THIS IS SPEL-LING!
THIS IS SPEL-LING!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Been catching up on Lucha Underground and man imagining Balor with that same gimmick in LU would have been the most terrifying, amazing shit ever.

Balor would look like a goober most likely because he doesn't commit to the gimmick at all beyond 'this looks cool(to somebody).' It's not like he mists dudes and bites them or anything like a daemon would. he just wrestles the same but with paint on.

Mil Muertes would devour his soul in an instant
If you aren't watching the 88th annual Scripps National Spelling Bee on ESPN1, you should be.

I'm waiting on the cheap seats version

Baseball Tonight with Tim Kurkjian? Get this shit out of here, play a repeat of the Spelling Bee.

Curt Schilling is on there and he's a gamer, game developer and NeoGAF member. I bet he's fine with Heroes of the Dorm.

Also, Dallas Braden is there. He's from Heel's neck of the woods: Stockton, California.

JavyOO7

Finally saw Daredevil last weekend and its pretty good. The actors who play Daredevil and Fisk are great.

Saw yesterday first episode of season three of House of Cards which was pretty good. Still want to see several other Netflix originals like Lillyhammer, Marco Polo, Bloodline... etc.

I always tell my buddies to watch South Korean movies... but Netflix took out Man From Nowhere, Chaser, Mother... geez. I will watch the Good, the bad, and the weird eventually though.

Balor would look like a goober most likely because he doesn't commit to the gimmick at all beyond 'this looks cool(to somebody).' It's not like he mists dudes and bites them or anything like a daemon would. he just wrestles the same but with paint on.

Mil Muertes would devour his soul in an instant

Yes this is my point exactly except in LU they'd make him actually commit to it 110% with some extended bizarre demonic summoning storyline and spouting wings and all sorts of other nonsense like you listed.

If you watch his Wrestle Kingdom 8 entrance he very, very much commits to the body paint, entrance and all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They'll show Heroes of the Storm and Spelling Bees on ESPN but if I want to watch skateboarding, surfing, or any kind of motorcycle racing I have to watch FOXSportsUSWest#54

Curt Schilling is on there and he's a gamer, game developer and NeoGAF member. I bet he's fine with Heroes of the Dorm.

Also, Dallas Braden is there. He's from Heel's neck of the woods: Stockton, California.
I'm even willing to bet Schill has a platinum Final Fantasy 14 account, he fancies himself as a big MMO'er. I wish I could PM him so I can get some recommendations on his favorite Twitch streamers.

Heel

Controversy is reverberating throughout the spelling world on social media. As an endurance sport, should the Super Bowl of spelling be held to time constraints, crowning co-champions in order to reach a wider audience on ESPN1? Some say it's a necessary evil to keep the sport alive, but personally I think it brings the purity of spelling's modern era into question.

What do you think, Alucard?

Finally saw Daredevil last weekend and its pretty good. The actors who play Daredevil and Fisk are great.

Saw yesterday first episode of season three of House of Cards which was pretty good. Still want to see several other Netflix originals like Lillyhammer, Marco Polo, Bloodline... etc.

I always tell my buddies to watch South Korean movies... but Netflix took out Man From Nowhere, Chaser, Mother... geez. I will watch the Good, the bad, and the weird eventually though.
You forgot Bojack Horseman!

Mad Max was a pretty good action movie. But the universally positive reviews are almost inscrutable to me, if only for the just plain not good dialogue that I'd think would've rankled many critics a little more.

Carnby

If that was indeed him on that vile, hateful forum, I think that Wesker shouldn't be welcomed by the WrestleGAF community anymore.

A few pages back, I got the impression it was someone else. I'm out of the loop and rarely post here, so I could be wrong.

Edit: It's not Wesker. He changed his name to Macho Madness. And he's not permabanned.

This is kind of random but does anyone remember, I think it was MTV True Life, did an episode either about game addiction, Madden Football, or both? Anyway, there's this part where one of the guy's they're following goes to a Madden tournament and he's maybe in his late teens/early twenties. He's playing against this kid who can't be more than 10 years old, they're standing side by side and suddenly he makes a big play, turns to the little kid and yells out,

"THAT'S HOW YOU RUN MIKE VICK!!"

I don't know why, but that just popped into my mind. About to head to YouTube to hopefully find that clip.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is kind of random but does anyone remember, I think it was MTV True Life, did an episode either about game addiction, Madden Football, or both? Anyway, there's this part where one of the guy's they're following goes to a Madden tournament and he's maybe in his late teens/early twenties. He's playing against this kid who can't be more than 10 years old, they're standing side by side and suddenly he makes a big play, turns to the little kid and yells out,

I don't know why, but that just popped into my mind. About to head to YouTube to hopefully find that clip.

Oh are we talking about our favorite Chappelle skits again
chappelle_01_0111_act2.jpg

HOORAY FOR ME BILLY

Heel

As someone who took a good friend's little brother to a Smash Bros. tournament a few years ago, I can assure you that this is a real thing. Things can get a little heated when the stakes are high (free used game, a video game poster).

Top Bottom