• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

CGLI_yWUUAAKbFz.jpg

Not sure if Roman Reigns or Brief Goatee Phase Bo Dallas

Gonzalez

Banned
freinds I know we often hear the chant "This is Wrestling *clapclap clapclapclap*" but I want to take this moment to ask you all, what is wrestling?
*Tie up, arm drag, tie up, arm drag, leg sweep, missed leg drop, leg sweep, missed corkscrew moonsalt, spin around, and Mexican standoff*

Renee Young's unfiltered interview thing with Wade Barrett was the best 7 or so minutes of WWE programming I've seen this week.
Why must our king be booked like a commoner?

Wowowwo from Meltzer Owens now part of the main roster

Kevin Owens has signed a main roster contract with WWE it has been learned and will be making the transition from the NXT brand to the main brand quickly.

He is booked for all Raw television going forward and will be starting on a full house show scheduled very soon. He will continue as a character on NXT television for the couple of months to where it's a smooth transition out since he's the group's current champion.

Ithil

He's signed, and debuts on TV within two months, immediately put into the main event of NXT, wins the NXT title two months after his debut, debuts on RAW only three months after that by beating up John Cena, now debuts immediately on PPV facing Cena and is moving to the main roster, all while being undefeated.

That's a hell of a rocket strapped to him.

Speaking of Brock why he went to japan

Lesnar and Brad Rheingans wanted to go to Japan to see Masa Saito. Just figured since he was going anyway, make it tax deductible, get his trans paid and work one show. He's only working one date, not the tour.

Top Bottom