• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So Roman is going to be the last Shield member to win the world title brehs?
mjlol.png

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So on Smackdown after his interview
Dean Ambrose showed up and walked by him. So he is possibility going to cost Dean the title it seems.

He's going to be the enforcer for the Authority; will end up facing Lesnar at Summerslam I suspect. Will probably intend to be the Authority's ringer in the MitB match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Owens joining the Authority certainly supports the idea that they're building toward HHH/Rollins which is a match I would pay $9.99 for.

kirblar

It was far from guaranteed. He's in all the NXT tapings that just got done, still has the belt, still has the unfinished feud with Zayn that can't be resolved until at least December, and ain't winning the US title Sunday.
At this point, saving Zayn till the rumble (where he eliminates Owens) seems like the best bet.

Hasney

Maybe someone with definition could be the muscle AKA the protein, then Owens can be the fat and they can bring back Kassius Ohno to be the carbohydrate.

Hasney

Need to see Mad Max. The good cinema that's like the British version of that really good American cinema I keep hearing about that takes it seriously that I can't remember the name of is sold out.

From what I've hard, I'm not being a scrub with watching it.

StevieWhite

I wonder what Owens' New Generation era gimmick would be. They'd probably paint him white and call him the michelin man or something like that.

Top Bottom