• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Heel

That reminds me, is Samoa Joe's NXT theme out yet? Frick what ya'll were saying, friends, this has Theme of the Year (TOTY) potential written all over it.

Heel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlZtjHDphk

xRGsiUF.gif

Heel

Are you guys listening on Apple Earpods or something? I'm confident that once the CDQ of Samoa Joe's theme leaks to the blog scene, all the bass headz and audiophiles out there will be rewarded with a minimalist masterpiece with an extremely layered low end soundscape.

Get the Alpines ready, friends, trunks will be rockin' this summer.

Are you guys listening on Apple Earpods or something? I'm confident that once the CDQ of Samoa Joe's theme leaks to the blog scene, all the bass headz and audiophiles out there will be rewarded with a minimalist masterpiece with an extremely layered low end soundscape.

Get the Alpines ready, friends, trunks will be rockin' this summer.
Well err....ummm....shit
4gHG6VK.gif

Maybe I was wrong after all.

I was just thinking today about Kurt in 2001. Even though I'm a huge Austin mark, that was really Kurt's year... The guy did how many turns that year? And arguably was the biggest face around Summerslam. Also was trying to fill in memory holes, thought it was kinda funny how The Rock didn't come back to start a feud with Austin coming back in 2001.

Cagey

Banned
I bought The Witcher 3 without realizing it's just like Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age and those other games I hate.

I have made a mistake.

I bought The Witcher 3 without realizing it's just like Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age and those other games I hate.

I have made a mistake.

Except The Witcher 3 has a story and quests that are actually good and there's a pretty sweet set of armor early on that gives your neck a cool little furrow just like your avatar.

Cagey

Banned
Except The Witcher 3 has a story and quests that are actually good and there's a pretty sweet set of armor early on that gives your neck a cool little furrow just like your avatar.
Oh that's good. If the story is good, then I think I'll put this on Casual Video Game difficulty and treat it like a movie. No shame!

Oh that's good. If the story is good, then I think I'll put this on Casual Video Game difficulty and treat it like a movie. No shame!

Totally. I'm playing on Easy and turned off a bunch of the overbearing UI and am having a ball just wandering around from town to town on horseback playing a children's collectible card game. It's Time to G-G-G-G-Gwent!

Cagey

Banned
Totally. I'm playing on Easy and turned off a bunch of the overbearing UI and am having a ball just wandering around from town to town on horseback playing a children's collectible card game. It's Time to G-G-G-G-Gwent!
Awesome. I've been alternating between rage and anger at dying to whatever these wolfbeasts are and watching Parks and Rec on Netflix because I couldn't bring myself to continue playing a game I bought yesterday. Also the game intimidates me with all the WRPG menus and crafting and etc.

Baby's First Western RPG difficulty mode here I come.

Thorakai

FallingEdge, I was going to warn you that same level of skin exposure got Sunny banned

...but then I saw the watches. I think you are #safe.

Top Bottom