• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

tumblr_np2ozsrAPH1rq5iico1_500.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hasney I was getting rekt on Ifrit EX. I mean I got through it, not sure how I kept constantly dying despite dodging everything what I thought was just timely. At any rate I found the Titan EX battle to be much more lekker. Got any #tips? Is it cause I'm wireless? Do I need all the vital milliseconds to dodge the almighty AOE's?

AJ Styles in 2005 is a pretty pretty man.

Fave Five time!

1. Kevin Owens
2. Becky Lynch
3. Angelico (cause of the gifzzz)
4. Cesaro cause I need filler.
5. Steph Curry (cause he took that sick ass bump Game 4 of the western conference finals)

Hasney

Hasney I was getting rekt on Ifrit EX. I mean I got through it, not sure how I kept constantly dying despite dodging everything what I thought was just timely. At any rate I found the Titan EX battle to be much more lekker. Got any #tips? Is it cause I'm wireless? Do I need all the vital milliseconds to dodge the almighty AOE's?

Hahaha scrub tier confirmed lol whattanoob

I've never beaten Titan EX

AJ Styles in 2005 is a pretty pretty man.

Fave Five time!

1. Kevin Owens
2. Becky Lynch
3. Angelico (cause of the gifzzz)
4. Cesaro cause I need filler.
5. Steph Curry (cause he took that sick ass bump Game 4 of the western conference finals)

That Steph Curry flying leg lariat botch was amazing. The other guy no sold it. That's a very interesting Fave Five, it seems very... hipster!

Fave Five Time

I think I'm late to the party on 'TMF' apprecaition.

1. Meng
2. Barbarian
3. Vader
4. Rusev
5. Scott Norton

NXT could do with some larger female wrestlers - Charlotte and Dana are bigger than the norm, but a Alpha Female or Vanessa Kraven size wrestler would really stand out.

Anywho, anyone watch KUSHIDA vs Bobby Fish yesterday? Probably the best match of the Super Jr's so far, Fish was so awesome here and KUSHIDA finally seems to have figured out how to connect to the crowd. Watch it, fools.

X70vgBV.gif

Oh, and check out this Texas Deathmatch from DDT - a really clever match, great storytelling and the best use of the Texas Deathmatch gimmick I've seen in years;

Akito (c) vs Shigehiro Irie - (DDT 2015/05/17)

Lastly, the UltraViolent OT will be up in 12 hours - don't worry if you haven't started your TOD review, there'll be a few ready when the OP goes up and I'm hoping the rest will filter in throughout the month of June.

Lastly, the UltraViolent OT will be up in 12 hours - don't worry if you haven't started your TOD review, there'll be a few ready when the OP goes up and I'm hoping the rest will filter in throughout the month of June.

I've been waiting for a PM about this...did I miss a post in here or something? :O

Gonzalez

Banned
So Joe is interfering tonight, right? Because it'd be unbelievably stupid to have Cena go over clean against Owens right now.

...And the best option to me is an old school MSG count out win for Owens.

Guzim

So Joe is interfering tonight, right? Because it'd be unbelievably stupid to have Cena go over clean against Owens right now.

...And the best option to me is an old school MSG count out win for Owens.
Joe is wrestling in Providence, Rhode Island tonight for a promotion called Beyond. My friend was supposed to wrestle there tonight, but he broke his leg.

Bandini

Went to the NXT house show last night, was a lot of fun. The main event was EXTREMELY Fun 'N' Playful. Sugar Ray Amore can take a hell of a right hook.

all the women in nxt ive seen are so skinny :/

Becky Lynch wrestled someone I hadn't seen before named Lena, I think? She was actually pretty dope. Big, dark powerhouse. They had a nice little match, with Becky continually running into this mountain of a woman and getting tossed around. Ended with Becky catching her in a submission for the win. She'll definitely be one to watch.

Also the lady that does the backstage interviews on the show actually wrestled in a 3 vs 3 women's match.

Oh, almost forgot. Bull and Mojo were legit over. Getting chants and everything. It was fucking baffling. Maybe just cause the audience knew them and they were fighting nobodies? Three dudes behind us were going crazy for Mojo in particular. One of them was wearing a Baron Corbin shirt.

styl3s

Didn't WWE just have a ppv like 2 weeks ago? Had no idea Elimination Chamber was today till i got an alert. Should i skim through the last 2 Raw/SD? or just watch the last Raw/SD? Don't even know what the card is aside from Owens/Cena.

klonere

Banned
Went to the NXT house show last night, was a lot of fun. The main event was EXTREMELY Fun 'N' Playful. Sugar Ray Amore can take a hell of a right hook.

Becky Lynch wrestled someone I hadn't seen before named Lena, I think? She was actually pretty dope. Big, dark powerhouse. They had a nice little match, with Becky continually running into this mountain of a woman and getting tossed around. Ended with Becky catching her in a submission for the win. She'll definitely be one to watch.

Also the lady that does the backstage interviews on the show actually wrestled in a 3 vs 3 women's match.

Oh, almost forgot. Bull and Mojo were legit over. Getting chants and everything. It was fucking baffling. Maybe just cause the audience knew them and they were fighting nobodies? Three dudes behind us were going crazy for Mojo in particular. One of them was wearing a Baron Corbin shirt.

You have just triggered a few posters in this thread, they'll probably ask about their weight and bodily odors or something

The NXT house shows always sound like a lot of fun, getting to see the gimmicks really get developed. Was Tye Dillinger doing his Perfect Ten stuff? All the reports I've heard said it was super over with the crowd.

Super jealous!

Kaladin

You have just triggered a few posters in this thread, they'll probably ask about their weight and bodily odors or something

The NXT house shows always sound like a lot of fun, getting to see the gimmicks really get developed. Was Tye Dillinger doing his Perfect Ten stuff? All the reports I've heard said it was super over with the crowd.

Super jealous!

The Perfect 10 gimmick was really over with the crowd in Jacksonville last time I went. Someone brought signs for an entire side to hold up.

It's not something I would see working in the main roster though.

klonere

Banned
Didn't WWE just have a ppv like 2 weeks ago? Had no idea Elimination Chamber was today till i got an alert. Should i skim through the last 2 Raw/SD? or just watch the last Raw/SD? Don't even know what the card is aside from Owens/Cena.

If you've watched the two Owens segments you've seen all the essentials and anything really worth seeking out and watching,

The Authority storyline suffocating the main event means its all very played out and boring stuff no matter who is in the segments. Ambrose and Rollins should have a good match. IC chamber match build was nothing. Rusev had some great segments with Lana but the outcome is so terrible to behold it is depressing and now Rusev is legit injured. Tag teams had some FnP matches if you really want to seek them out. Nothing else pops out.

Top Bottom