• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They need to not have Dusty finishes in 2015. They're really dumb and cheap and rehashing the "Dean steals the Briefcase" angle is boring.

Karsha

I love how random the referee hitting rule is in wwe. Sometimes the heel goes mad and straight up beats them, nothing happens, other times someone hits them randomly and they get DQed lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So Ambrose is champ? I don't even know if this was for the title

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Main event was ok. Fun wacky bullshit ending that got me behind Ambrose for once. I like the Roman/Ambrose dynamic, comes off authentic and still makes Roman look strong.

But I still ain't watching a promotion that puts out THAT Elimination Chamber and thinks it's ok. Holy hell. And I expected a much different match from Owens/CEna. It could be a lot better with an actual feud. If it wasn't a Cena feud. They need a dog collar match.

Toki767

It must mean something for Ambrose that him winning was the loudest pop of the night from a usually dead Corpus Christi crowd.

Kickoff highlight was the Rusev Loves Anal sign during the kickoff match. MizTV with Bryan and Miz was awful and got worse with the Meta Powers. Tag title match was a clusterfuck. It was basically a video game match, but with horrible collision detection and kids just doing random shit because it could be cool in theory. Divas title match wasn't good either.

Cena-Owens FUCKING RULED. Cena may need more elbow surgery after taking the powerbombs RIGHT ON HIS ELBOWS, but he got this man over and gave him a ton. Neville-Bo sucked. IC Title chamber had some fun Henry spots, Sheamus unlocking a door with his cross, and not much else. Main event wasn't very good, and the Dusty finish shockingly didn't help things any.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/05/wwe-elimination-chamber-2015.html

Screens -

Kickoff screens -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/d271fs7cm6k789x82jiookrdxegdgklu

EC Screens -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/16ddbxlrgqgixpzutrb7f448onsy20u4m

somedevil

Good match and the best finish they could do with the Brock Lesnar showing up. If lesnar didn't show up until July then Dean would got probably got the title for 2 months.

gurudyne

Dusty finish, but it makes sense and it was aggravating to see. The additional stuff where Dean takes the belt anyway and claims moral highground in doing so is fresher than not. Could be interesting. Not too bad for the ending of a free PPV.

Dean said Beers instead of cold ones! ATTITUDE ERA 2.0

And a CM Punk reference in blowing a kiss over the belt before leaping the barricade and running away. The man is doomed.

Rollins no sold the SHIT out of that Superman Punch. LOL

Balances out selling the Dirty Deeds for a nine count.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just can't picture Vince ever putting the strap on Ambrose ever. I just can't see it.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The night Roman Reigns found his smile again

Top Bottom