• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

First elimination chamber had a tiger uppercut so it was okay by me. Really glad that Owen's looked strong vs Cena too. The special was pretty bad but it had its moments.

In other new PENTAGOD JR IS USA BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also FENIX can't keep kayfabe

CGYhJY-UYAEIfHw.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A guy as overweight as Mik Foly who looked like he just got out a bingo hall pinned Cena clean after the match of the night. Anything can happen at this point.

Yeah but they already booked the rematch and Cena will no-sell the loss tomorrow night.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The biggest problem is that the Evil Authority angle is played out as fuck but the writers can't do anything about it because the leaders of the stable essentially own the company so they can't just end it.

i dont understand how people are confused. i fucking dont

You getting worked up too much over what people here think

Why not? What makes anyone think Vince doesn't like Dean?

There's a difference between "liking" and "giving him the belt". Cena's still got 2 more reigns in him, Reigns is getting it, Brock could get it back, plus Owens is up and at least one of Itami/Balor/Joe is getting a reign at some point likely. Ambrose is at the right place at the wrong time, unless you go back to the shit transitional champ era there simply isn't time for a decent Ambrose reign.

The biggest problem is that the Evil Authority angle is played out as fuck but the writers can't do anything about it because the leaders of the stable essentially own the company so they can't just end it.

Amen to that. I am so fucking sick of HHH and Steph.. wish the would fucking just leave

Paracelsus

No, it depends a lot on the person playing the gimmick. Rollins is supposed to be like this, notice how Seth's cabinet looks awfully like his too. As a heel, he's starting to feel more like ADR than Edge, because he doesn't have the same venom in his mouth.

GunBR

It must mean something for Ambrose that him winning was the loudest pop of the night from a usually dead Corpus Christi crowd.

It would be great to have Dean as a champ
But Brock will get his title back, and we all know who's the only one who can beat Brock clean in Vince's mind

JTripper

This event was really just 3 matches for me. I enjoyed the tag match apart from the ending, and the main event was a decent match itself that, again, got weirdly unsatisfying at the end. But hey, it got me rooting for Ambrose even more now. And that IC match was easily the worst match I've watched since I got back into wrestling again the night after Wrestlemania 31.

Worth it for Cena vs Owens alone. Great match and a great way to jumpstart Owens as a WWE superstar.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
There's a difference between "liking" and "giving him the belt". Cena's still got 2 more reigns in him, Reigns is getting it, Brock could get it back, plus Owens is up and at least one of Itami/Balor/Joe is getting a reign at some point likely. Ambrose is at the right place at the wrong time, unless you go back to the shit transitional champ era there simply isn't time for a decent Ambrose reign.

Not enough time? My dudes, Dean is younger than Owens, Balor, Itami and Joe, he's already over (main roster over, not NXT over), sells merchandise, and isn't injury prone. He has nothing but time.

Please stop writing everyone off as Ziggler 2.0.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fuck this LAW guy saying Cara and Kalisto are interchangeable, two completely different sizes and styles. Capital cunt.

Top Bottom