• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

This Raw was the best thing they've done since Mania

Hell it may have even been better

(I'm acting like it's over because we know it's downhill for the next 50 mins)

RP912

Banned
Wasn't the network free last month?

The rate WWE is going, they might as well do a spotify and have a free version with 360p.

Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn

0dc6fa90-b916-11e3-a56d-b5f0bf67bbae_tv-roles-recast-09-fresh-prince-vivian-banks.jpg

OctoMan

Banned
Wasn't the network free last month?

The rate WWE is going, they might as well do a spotify and have a free version with 360p.
Free to new subscribers for a 1 month trial. Honestly think they might just have that permanently but cant say it so they can take it off when mania and maybe Summerslam comes around. I think it makes sense.

Fox318

Watching the show a little behind.

What the fuck is Booker T talking about the Edsel being a good car?

Why the fuck is the commentary team pulling out auto metaphors from the late 50s?

Thorakai

My feed popped up with a picture of a US title and Sami Zayn, so I thought 'surely no one will complain about the face of the company pinning a developmental guy' but I figured I would be wrong.

They even gave the guy a worked injury and had him kick out an AA

RP912

Banned
Free to new subscribers for a 1 month trial. Honestly think they might just have that permanently but cant say it so they can take it off when mania and maybe Summerslam comes around. I think it makes sense.

Maybe take away the major ppvs off the free version along with extra content. Have the free version be basic with wcw/ecw/wwe past content.

Top Bottom