• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

UberTag

JointFailingAmericantoad.gif
Now now... Vince is an old man who appreciates the physique of his star talent (hence why he was eager to grope Brock's manboobs) and the glare from the morning sun was clearly bright and shining straight into his eyes. Lesnar should have loaned him his shades.

I hope Vince's eyes are in good health. Blindness is a tough thing.

That said, the idea of Mr. McMagoo is kinda funny, as a skit.

"Pops, I got this young kid, super talented and full of promise."

"Really? How's he look, Paul?"

video-finn-balor-and-sami-zayn-a-1000x600.jpg

"...great, pop. Striations, vein coverage, the works."

Thorakai

Now now... Vince is an old man who appreciates the physique of his star talent (hence why he was eager to grope Brock's manboobs) and the glare from the morning sun was clearly bright and shining straight into his eyes. Lesnar should have loaned him his shades.

O416p56.jpg

Smackdown Spoilers:

Sounds pretty good.

So I attended this WWE smackdown, knew the quality of matches was gonna suck since it was a taped event thus promo time and other stuff. Some tag matches were good, felt bad for the kids that wanted to see Reigns,Rollins, Ambrose and Orton in matches. One young kid near me thought the Payback main event was going to be tonight."He said he waited for this all his life". No main event after the signing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West's WWE Network update 05/05/2015
missy.jpg

It still sucks. The selection sucks, the search feature sucks, and the interface sucks. There's still no recommendation feature and WWE doens't make use of their free labor to make Cody Rhodes or Bray Wyatt make a playlist.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I watched the Royal Rumble 1996 on the Network this morning before work. Pretty fun show. I remember very little of 1996. I saw the Ringmaster's debut on Superstars and thought he was dope, knowing nothing about Stunning Steve. The next time I saw him he was Stone Cold on the night after Wrestlemania 14!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ECWA Tag Team Champion, ECWA Hall of Fame (Class of 2004), PWI ranked him #92 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in PWI 500 in 2004, RXW World Heavyweight Champion(1 time), TWWF Cruiserweight Champion, USWA World Tag Team Champion, WCW Cruiserweight Champion (3 times), WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion, WCW World Tag Team Champion (2 times), WSW World Heavyweight Champion, WCW/WWF/E Cruiserweight Champion (4 times), WWE Tag Team Champion

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tony Hawk is the new Sonic.
Or WWE.
Or whatever you like that's disappointed you for years but keeps wanting to borrow like 5 bucks from you

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ECWA Tag Team Champion, ECWA Hall of Fame (Class of 2004), PWI ranked him #92 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in PWI 500 in 2004, RXW World Heavyweight Champion(1 time), TWWF Cruiserweight Champion, USWA World Tag Team Champion, WCW Cruiserweight Champion (3 times), WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion, WCW World Tag Team Champion (2 times), WSW World Heavyweight Champion, WCW/WWF/E Cruiserweight Champion (4 times), WWE Tag Team Champion

Appeared on the JBL/Cole show.

Flea Market Champion.

Still nothing on that t-shirt about drawing a dime. I mean, I guess drawing 500 neckbeards in the Northeast is a few dollars, though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Holy shit at those Raw ratings.

iiXZ9hRbNHsa4.gif

Am I supposed to believe in those 18 years of being a WWE fan she missed both the Mayweather - Big Show match and Triple H as part of Mayweather's entourage for one of his fights?

But it's a congratulatory tweet that ends it for her!

Her favorite wrestler is Stone Cold. I'm guessing she doesn't know about his past.

The Stone Cold thing has been pointed out to her a million times on twitter. Several of her co-workers have have been charged with or admitted to domestic violence. Beadle is just a piece of garbage looking for attention. Fuck her and anyone who has love for her.

Holy shit at those Raw ratings.

iiXZ9hRbNHsa4.gif

The Stone Cold thing has been pointed out to her a million times on twitter. Several of her co-workers have have been charged with or admitted to domestic violence. Beadle is just a piece of garbage looking for attention. Fuck her and anyone who has love for her.

"Piece of garbage" should be reserved for the man with 7 documented assaults against 5 different women. Not a hypocritical ESPN personality.

Top Bottom