• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol Del Rio couldn't get a car in Roanoke.

then again...Roanoke is a shitty town that hasn't come out of the 80s.

Good opener,
Manning wins with a backbreaker/face-plant combo
- Adam Page looked good, but his moveset couldn't have been any more indy generic; asai moonsault, super kicks, standing SSP.

Alex Reynolds vs Mike Cruz is up now.

jobber

D Bry's skin is turning while all over the place. In 3 years he could be a entire different color :x

jobber

This is why I hate the merged rosters on both shows. Smackdown basically becomes a hype show for Raw.

"You're going to apologize this Monday on Raw" That should be the name of Smackdown now.

I want separate storylines and split ppvs. Is that too much to ask?

jobber

Brokeback entrance keeps getting better every week. It's like a CAW from WWF Attitude.

Shit I forgot these 2 were in Nexus and no mention at all.

Ultratech

Brokeback entrance keeps getting better every week. It's like a CAW from WWF Attitude.

Shit I forgot these 2 were in Nexus and no mention at all.

Yeah, I find it funny that they mentioned that he was on NXT, but never referenced he was Skip.
And I'm surprised at no Nexus reference either. Would've been interesting...

Just saw Willie Mack live in person for the first time and watching him on dvd didnt do him justice. The guy is so agile for someone his size.

What did he say that possibly related to Chikara?

He just told Jigsaw to stop pretending being a luchador and become a real man, he said something similar to El Generico, maybe hes going for a hate luchadores gimmick.

Anyway Finlay vs Davis was brutal as expected and lol at Callihan random appearance.

Should be an awesome show - the stream is live now, unfortunately though the internet at the building is slow so it's a lower quality stream than usual :/

Also, someone watch that video I posted above, I might be crazy, but I think that's an awesome idea for an angle.

That explains it. I did get the video on demand. hope that looks better than the live viewing.

Just saw Willie Mack live in person for the first time and watching him on dvd didnt do him justice. The guy is so agile for someone his size.

Watch his match with Chris Hero in PWG. Soo Good

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, I think from here on out, the only WWE show I'll be watching regularly is Superstar Showdown. Too much filler garbage on Raw and SD that I just don't care about. Superstar Showdown sounds great, though. NXT + FCW? Yes please! I just wonder if it'll actually air on TV. Probably not, but hey.

I think it's weird Del Rio uses an arm bar and Cole screams about Limus' shoulder. I know it's silly thing to be bothered by in the WWE but it's like saying an ankle lock is going to break somebody's knee.

Zertez

I dont mind that they combined the shows as much as it is almost the same show every time. Both Raw and Smackdown have been exactly the same show every week for a long time now. I know they need buildup for the main event, so you will get similar main events, but even the under card is pretty much the same every time.

It starts off with a recap of last week, Ace will come out and do his same old spill, Ryback crushes another small talent, Big Show will be humiliated by someone or something, Johnny's pet Otunga err Eve comes out and tries to upset the crowd or make a stupid match, Brodus Clay does the same horrible moves for a win and cue the dancing, Teddy is humiliated some more, oh no Kane has gone crazy again, cue up another horrible promo, toss in a 3 minute diva match, maybe toss in Orton, Bryan, Kane, Jericho, Del Rio and finally finish off with Shamus, Punk, Lesnar or Cena talk and call it wrap.

Only difference with Smackdown is the promos are taped from Monday night or they have another long montage recapping something from barely 4 nights ago. Even when WCW was running the same tired NWO angle for years at least they had good cruiser weight matches.

jobber

I think it's weird Del Rio uses an arm bar and Cole screams about Limus' shoulder. I know it's silly thing to be bothered by in the WWE but it's like saying an ankle lock is going to break somebody's knee.

well Angle use to do chop blocks to the knee to set up the ankle lock.

RBH

The amount of apathy that the WWE has generated for the mid-card is sad. It shouldn't be that difficult to generate some actual storylines between the mid-carders instead of shoving them out there to wrestle random matches.

Just give people a reason to care about the mid-carders, and it should only help matters.

The amount of apathy that the WWE has generated for the mid-card is sad. It shouldn't be that difficult to generate some actual storylines between the mid-carders instead of shoving them out there to wrestle random matches.

Just give people a reason to care about the mid-carders, and it should only help matters.

These are going to be some dark times without Brock on tv until August or whenever he's coming back. How many failed soap opera writers does it take to write a wrestling show? Apparently more than 20.

somedevil

Outside Lesnar showing up, nothing in the entire company has been. Even so they have since screwed up his return.

They need to stop having 2-3 squash matches every week. Fuck's sake.

I love how no one gives credit for whoever created Daniel Bryan and him being great for monthes now. They actually created someone who got no reaction to someone that gets a huge reaction positive and gets heat from the Cena fans. His story line with AJ is great too.

He was actually one thing that the WWE got right.

Striker

I love how no one gives credit for whoever created Daniel Bryan and him being great for monthes now. They actually created someone who got no reaction to someone that gets a huge reaction positive and gets heat from the Cena fans. His story line with AJ is great too.

He's still a heel (that gets lots of cheers and chants) who gets piped in boos because they want him to be a cowardly heel still. I love the Bryan character and him as a wrestler, but I have zero faith in them creating anything substantial for he and Punk's little feud.

Brinbe

And they still tried to stifle that reaction! This stupid company...

Yeah but it doesn't help that Daniel Bryan's current WWE status is a complete accident that probably wasnt there plan in the first place.

If it wasn't for crowds being pissed because of his Wrestlemania match Bryan would be wrestling on Superstars and having dark matches with Kane right now.

Top Bottom