• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

somedevil

And they still tried to stifle that reaction! This stupid company...

I don't understand the smackdown thing though I think they toned it down a bit. Though they actually now capitalized on it by making the shirt and actually handing out Yes signs at a show.

They have faith in him because it was supposed to be Del Rio at extreme rules, but they changed it Bryan again. Also, they have kept in the main title hunt since he won the title in December.

Yeah but it doesn't help that Daniel Bryan's current WWE status is a complete accident that probably wasnt there plan in the first place.

If it wasn't for crowds being pissed because of his Wrestlemania match Bryan would be wrestling on Superstars and having dark matches with Kane right now.

Yep, some it was accident after that lost, but they could of buried him after that but for once they actually got it right and went with it.

Also, its true they pissed off the hardcore and that helped him get over more, but now he also has something that few have. He now gets a reaction with the casuals and kids with the no chants which helps keep him at the top.

Brinbe

I don't understand the smackdown thing though I think they toned it down a bit. Though they actually now capitalized on it by making the shirt and actually handing out Yes signs at a show.

They have faith in him because it was supposed to be Del Rio at extreme rules, but they changed it Bryan again. Also, they have kept in the main title hunt since he won the title in December.

That's true, but Bryan's really more the exception than the rule... more often than not, they'd rather shove crap like Ryback and Tensai down our throat than actually respond to what fans want.

Yeah but it doesn't help that Daniel Bryan's current WWE status is a complete accident that probably wasnt there plan in the first place.

If it wasn't for crowds being pissed because of his Wrestlemania match Bryan would be wrestling on Superstars and having dark matches with Kane right now.

I completely agree with you, the WWE deserves almost no credit for Bryan being as over as he is now. Their intended purpose was to make Sheamus look strong and Bryan like an idiot. The hardcore fans who went to Raw and Smackdown after Mania made Bryan the star he is today.

This probably also has a lot to do with their lack of faith in Rel Rio, which is smart at this point.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have to go to sleep early, so midnight GAF starts early.

Friends__D_by_Doku_sama.png

Deadpool & Kane. This one is for you Viewtful.

taker__s_birthday_by_alicesacco-d4uenx8.jpg

Deviantart is full of creepy ass Kane art. I love it, lol.

Laura_x_Kane_by_R_D_V_fan.png

Falcon_X_Kane_by_R_D_V_fan.png

R___RubyxRaven_by_R_D_V_fan.png

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2...ical___belle_and_kane_by_mint_pop-d4r8bf1.png

This one is pretty good too, but it's a big pic. There are some other ones, but even I think they go too far. Some of these girls have written "testimonials" to him. I won't judge it, but it's weird. I'm actually starting to hope that I stop finding these on deviant art.

Carnby

It's time for your wrestling math lesson.

Funkasaurus = shitty Rikishi

Alberto Del Rio = shitty Ted Dibiase

Jack Swagger = shitty Kurt Angle

Kane = shitty Kane

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Now you're actually going to DA for pictures? There is no turning back. You have officially leapt into the abyss.
I didn't even know this site existed until a few weeks ago. What is the point of it? Like, who posts there and why? It's a fucking treasure trove of some of the creepiest stuff. Like a bunch of teens with too much time on their hands posting their deepest anime and etc. fantasies, lol.

Actually, Deadpool doesn't have that horrible burned skin anymore! He got cured of that just this week, but at the expense of his healing factor!

But Kane doesn't have any scars either, so they can still be buds!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I didn't even know this site existed until a few weeks ago. What is the point of it? Like, who posts there and why? It's a fucking treasure trove of some of the creepiest stuff. Like a bunch of teens with too much time on their hands posting their deepest anime and etc. fantasies, lol.

...how...how could you possibly not have heard of DA until mere weeks ago?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
...how...how could you possibly not have heard of DA until mere weeks ago?
How could I have heard of it before? I'm not big on anime, I haven't played a game in six months, I'm in my twenties. How would I know? lol

Actually, Deadpool doesn't have that horrible burned skin anymore! He got cured of that just this week, but at the expense of his healing factor!

But Kane doesn't have any scars either, so they can still be buds!
I love Deadpool, lol.

How could I have heard of it before? I'm not big on anime, I haven't played a game in six months, I'm in my twenties. How would I know? lol

You are either very sheltered when it comes to the internet, or very lucky.

DA on the surface is just a place for artists to share their works, and a lot of it is pretty good. But underneath it all...*shudder*

Got the Evolve show but I couldn't watch it live. Hope to catch the on demand tomorrow and tomorrows the tomorrow after that. Not sure what to do the tomorrow after the tomorrow to tomorrow.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll give you the first two, but I'm 28 and I've known about it for at least ten years now. :lol
10 fucking years?!?! WOW!!! I thought this thing had started up in the last year, lol!!!

You are either very sheltered when it comes to the internet, or very lucky.

DA on the surface is just a place for artists to share their works, and a lot of it is pretty good. But underneath it all...*shudder*
Maybe I am sheltered? No way in hell am I lucky, lol.

EDIT: Some of it is really good.

PNT___Felt_in_my_soul_by_Shinjuchan.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
it wasn't me that took out the Undertaker....

IT WAS YOU KANE

(Summerslam 2010 had the 2nd best ppv into ever)

Don't be a wet blanket. Play the game.

I post often enough, btw. It's not my fault if you don't get it.

It was actually a
not so
subtle jab at the guys who complain of too many pictures/gifs, and not enough srs business discussion about this wonderful world of sports entertainment.

Post all the pics you want to, I ain't even mad.

UberTag

I completely agree with you, the WWE deserves almost no credit for Bryan being as over as he is now. Their intended purpose was to make Sheamus look strong and Bryan like an idiot. The hardcore fans who went to Raw and Smackdown after Mania made Bryan the star he is today.
Can I choose "none of the above" and give most of the credit to D.Brine himself?

Toki767

I'd say Bryan deserves a vast majority of the credit. He has really run with the ball ever since he won the title in December. Before then no one really cared about him since he practically jobbed every week even though he was the MITB winner. Once he got the title he's been way more entertaining and you can tell he is pretty much the one in the ring who leads the other person to a good or great match.

Never change, Teddy Hart.

Fuck, I heard he actually brought a cat to the ring - glad someone got a picture. I wonder if he'll ever manage to train a dog to interfere in his matches, like he wanted. And those turn-buckles that are height adjusted by the fans votes, lol. Teddy is fucking awesome.

UberTag

Fuck, I heard he actually brought a cat to the ring - glad someone got a picture. I wonder if he'll ever manage to train a dog to interfere in his matches, like he wanted. And those turn-buckles that are height adjusted by the fans votes, lol. Teddy is fucking awesome.
So what does Teddy do with the cat during the match?
Does he fling them at his opponent like the Cat Lady in The Simpsons?

tumblr_lzxtmqLw4x1r7i3mwo1_500.gif

Crazy heel AJ is finally arrived you guys!

[IM.G]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8117/imagezdf.jpg[/IMG]

She was sexy as hell in FCW. This ought to be good. Yay!

That picture makes it look like she has an eyebrow that splits. Like she's giving the people's eyebrow and looking sassy.

DiscoJon

Banned
Just watched Superstars on the WWE site.

How over are Santino and Ryder? Jesus, if the WWE had any brains they would push these two and see the merch sales skyrocket to the moon. IDIOTS.

Top Bottom