• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to think I've become a pretty good observer of our sport over the years.

Maybe I'm feeling this way because I pop in and out from time to time, but I feel as though since the move to community, WrestleGAF has been a more "chill" place.

Great Wrasslegaf is turning on itself.

This is turning into the WWE locker room. I thought everyone was on the same team. Post Observer stuff. If you don't want to read it, then don't!!!

Spin, whats up my Ninja????????

Maybe I'm feeling this way because I pop in and out from time to time, but I feel as though since the move to community, WrestleGAF has been a more "chill" place.

I think we all agree WWE stinks, so we're all in the same boat together here. There's no Heavy to tell us how amazing everything was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great Wrasslegaf is turning on itself.

This is turning into the WWE locker room. I thought everyone was on the same team.

We are! Let's make a declaration - a revolution! We must all love one another and look out for each other. We must link arms against anime people who want to ruin this house that we built! We built!

We live! We breathe! We sweat! We pay the price to be the best!

Diamonds are forever...and so is Wrassle-GAF.

We are! Let's make a declaration - a revolution! We must all love one another and look out for each other. We must link arms against anime people who want to ruin this house that we built! We built!

We live! We breathe! We sweat! We pay the price to be the best!

Diamonds are forever...and so is Wrassle-GAF

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ibsjfBJIeBq3aZ.gif

Fake Observer posts, spindashing coming back less frequently than DA RAWK, and people MISSING Heavy's enthusiasm?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ultratech

The only reason I haven't been posting as much lately is due to having to attend school for my job.
Leaves me physically and mentally exhausted, and I'm ready to have that shit over with.

And Cena's getting a divorce? Holy fuck I'm falling behind...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane should be allowed to wrestle for the indies in one of his other personas (i.e. Isaac Yankem, Christmas Creature, Fake Diesel, Unibomb, Citizen X, Grandpa Glenn).
I would actually like to see Kane return to Japan, and put on one last shoot match, which is where he was originally trained and the style he was originally trained. From the few interviews that he's done, he seems to be frustrated at times by the WWE style of wrestling, and I think he would enjoy getting a chance to let loose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1E-DNcEMG0

"The 5/10 edition of Impact did a 1.11 rating with 1,533,000 viewers. That is up from recent weeks. "

pwinsider.com

No Garett and Eric Bischoff and ratings rise. Or was it because of King Mo?

Heavy's enthusiasm was about how AMAZING Kane's psychoanalytical speech about John Cena was. I don't miss any of that
KuGsj.gif

Of course a cynical, smarking smark like you would say something like that. Heavy was FANTASTIC - and the only reason you hated his posts was because not every post ended the way you wanted. Well forget you guys

*leaves in a huff*
for a 7 year hiatus

Kaladin

I wish I could watch Evolve tonight but I can't afford it and I work during the first half of the show. It looks like a killer show though....probably the best show of the weekend in a weekend with 4 indie iPPVs to choose from and a TNA PPV.

Should be an awesome show - the stream is live now, unfortunately though the internet at the building is slow so it's a lower quality stream than usual :/

Also, someone watch that video I posted above, I might be crazy, but I think that's an awesome idea for an angle.

Top Bottom