• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

krae_man

LOL a superstar that just debuted a couple of weeks ago is a Franchise player? Also Ziggler? He should be but he isn't the way they're jobbing him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's no point to Ziggler, Bryan, or anyone else. This company is down, and it's not getting any better anytime soon. It's over yall.

My thoughts exactly, the fatal four way match should be fun as well, then the rest of the card will be made up of random filler.

2002 was considered that bad? maybe the first half of the year was a bit average but it really stepped up a lot in the last half ,Summerslam and Survivor Series were great ppv events and the SD six put on solid matches each week, the Katie Vick storyline is probably the worst of it all and that was better than what we have right now.
And yes this currently is the worst i've seen the WWE in as well, it's topping the Cena run of 2007.
2002 was only bad to me compared to the years before it. It's a shame that what's going on now is making it look good, lol.

LOL a superstar that just debuted a couple of weeks ago is a Franchise player? Also Ziggler? He should be but he isn't the way they're jobbing him.

But Tensei has already beaten Cena and Punk so by WWE logic (which the website runs on) he's already up there, now let us not speak of his crowd reaction.

Aiii

So not worth it
They're not jobbing Ziggler per se, they're clearly preparing Ziggler. They do it to all their superstars right before their big final push to the main event. They want to see how they handle losing so that they don't end up with a prima donna that won't do the job when they ask them too. Most recent example of said jobbing? Our boy D-Bry.

Also, Tensai is clearly not a new superstar, they know what they got and they're probably paying him quite a bit to be a main event superstar. They might be failing, but it's clear what their intention is.

I don't find the list they post at all bad, seems pretty accurate to me and there's some new blood in there that can carry the company for years to come if they play their cards right.

Too much is changed on the fly to ever produce another guy on the level of Cena - one of the only instances of focused, long-term booking in the WWE is how they pushed Cena. They set out to make him the face of the company and succeeded, for better or worse. We need to see them take the same sort of approach to guys like Punk & Bryan, to say "these guys are the future of the company" and provide them with the sort of well-thought out, long-term booking that benefits the product in the long run, not just in the quarterly profits, the weekly ratings and the segment-by-segment viewing figures.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Too much is changed on the fly to ever produce another guy on the level of Cena - one of the only instances of focused, long-term booking in the WWE is how they pushed Cena. They set out to make him the face of the company and succeeded, for better or worse. We need to see them take the same sort of approach to guys like Punk & Bryan, to say "these guys are the future of the company" and provide them with the sort of well-thought out, long-term booking that benefits the product in the long run, not just in the quarterly profits, the weekly ratings and the segment-by-segment viewing figures.
People here should just follow my mantra. Once Kane retires, I'm done with the WWE. I think when that happens, we should have one last WrassleGAF thread, cry on each other's shoulders, reminisce on old times, take off our masks and come clean with our gimmicks. Then, we all just move on to something else. Make a new thread centered around socks, or something. That'll be more entertaining anyway.

Kaladin

bitw-elginvsfinlay.jpg

This is happening!!!!!!!!!!!

People here should just follow my mantra. Once Kane retires, I'm done with the WWE. I think when that happens, we should have one last WrassleGAF thread, cry on each other's shoulders, reminisce on old times, take off our masks and come clean with our gimmicks. Then, we all just move on to something else. Make a new thread centered around socks, or something. That'll be more entertaining anyway.

I used to have a pair of Kane socks, devastatingly they no longer fit.

Kane. . . . . . . socks? The man is a hit, people! He even has socks!

It was a better time, the attitude era gave a whole host of random WWE merchandise, to this day my house keys still have a steel Kane figure keychain attached to them.
Sadly my Kane cup was broken by my idiot brother and I now use the Undertaker one instead.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
We all know who doesn't like Kane or Kane mask wearing good folks....

DJSandman

murdering murderer
It's OK. He felt the wrath of the Kane Klique last night.

It was a better time, the attitude era gave a whole host of random WWE merchandise, to this day my house keys still have a steel Kane figure keychain attached to them.
Sadly my Kane cup was broken by my idiot brother and I now use the Undertaker one instead.
I just realized that I have not given enough of my money to Kane. I'll send him a check!

It's true, I've always been an Undertaker mark.
The less dominate brother? Why?

RBH

Word going around is that Silvervision has ended its long run as WWE’s European DVD distributor.

We regret to inform you that anyone who ordered the following pre-order titles will be refunded in full in the next few days because these products are affected by production problems in the UK:

WWE1355 – The Best of WCW Clash of the Champions DVD
WWEBD1355 – The Best of WCW Clash of the Champions Blu-ray
WWE1356 – ECW Unreleased Vol 1 DVD
WWEBD1356 – ECW Unreleased Vol 1 Blu-ray
WWE1358 – WrestleMania 28 DVD
WWEBD1358 – WrestleMania 28 Blu-ray

If you have further questions or need additional assistance with this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0208 292 4875 or info@silvervision.co.uk

Please be assured that all other products available on Silvervision.co.uk are in stock and being sent out in a timely fashion as always. When we have any more news we will let you know immediately.

The Customers Services Team

Silver Vision were fantastic, this can't be true! I still needed to make use of their tagged classics sale to finally get Judgement Day 2000 and Fully Loaded 2000 on dvd!

I'm going to cry like the big show now, this is too much for me...

sajj316

I really liked the Big Show when he was imitating other wrestlers and actually showing his acting chops .. but then in the ring .. he was Big Nasty.

Well the Silvervision website is alive at the moment, but no more tagged classics sale! FUCK! this is what I get for dilly dallying.
Still there's a lot of deals on there, might be worth snapping some up if they do go down the drain.

Toki767

So is a Big Show heel turn on Sunday coming? I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but since no one has, it'll probably be what happens.

I am getting a real 2003 vibe from this fkn company. Now HHH is out there putting Cena over as a bad man!!!!

GTFO. I am so confused as to why they are trying to kill their own company.

Obviously:

QodUg.gif

This is the best storyline of the year so far, and Bryan is the best performer at the moment.

I watch WWE for Bryan, not for Cena. I'll watch OTL for Bryan/Punk, and I'll keep watching WWE programming as far as Bryan keeps delivering as he has done since november.

By the way, I'll be watching OTL but I'm not giving a single penny to the WWE for it, just as every other Bryan fan in Britain will do.

Live on Sky Sports 1 HD

Vid of that gif?

Bowser

So is a Big Show heel turn on Sunday coming? I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but since no one has, it'll probably be what happens.

Um, pretty much everyone deduced the "Big Show fired + no current superstars can interfere in the match = Big Show helps Johnny win and gets his job back" equation

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad Mark Henry is either coming back amazingly, or is going to walk away, leaving his best work behind him. Good luck with your surgery Mark!

If Show returns as a heel he should do so by forcing himself to be a heel while still being a face, he can cry during his matches while screaming apologies at the faces he has to beat up on behalf of Johnny. It's the logical follow up to the blubbering big man thing he has going.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heel Eve or Crazy AJ...

I don't want to make this decision. I can't, and I won't.

How is it tough to make a choice? One of the two is actually fully developed and has stopped growing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But AJ....she cray...

It's a temper tantrum with a child. Do not do this. Grown-ass women. Go for grown-ass women. Ones that grow outwards from the top and in the rear, outwards.

Top Bottom