• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

You're dead to me Bootaaay.

u71ay.jpg

sajj316

Sorry guys, me a cheese ball! I actually thought the puck you comment was funny.

I like those harvest grain pancakes at IHOP. Anyone try it?

Valentus

the big show's fired and the new stipulations makes sunday's main event so fucking predictable:

-Big Show appears (he's already fired, so he have nothing to lose)

-Ko Punch Cener

-Jhonny Ace wins

-Next Monday Jhonny rehires show

-"I DID IT TO GET MY JOB BACK, TO BE IN WWE UNIVERSE AGAIN GUYS!"

-Cena - Show/Jhonny Feud begins

-????

-Profit

Hour 2 increased, so that means Cena vs Johnny Ace continues after Over The Limit.

Hour 2 increased over an abysmal hour 1 number. I credit the Big Show angle as it was long and drawn out and anyone watching probably didn't tune out during it. Trains wrecks usually get ratings. Still hour 2 is well below what they've been doing. This is also the go home show to a ppv getting this rating. That means noone gives a shit about anything going on.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
the big show's fired and the new stipulations makes sunday's main event so fucking predictable:

-Big Show appears (he's already fired, so he have nothing to lose)

-Ko Punch Cener

-Jhonny Ace wins

-Next Monday Jhonny rehires show

-"I DID IT TO GET MY JOB BACK, TO BE IN WWE UNIVERSE AGAIN GUYS!"

-Cena - Show/Jhonny Feud begins

-????

-Profit

"I WANT MY JOB BACK, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!"

Kaladin

Hour 2 increased over an abysmal hour 1 number. I credit the Big Show angle as it was long and drawn out and anyone watching probably didn't tune out during it. Trains wrecks usually get ratings. Still hour 2 is well below what they've been doing. This is also the go home show to a ppv getting this rating. That means noone gives a shit about anything going on.

The only match people would give a shit about has been given zero build. I was going to order Over The Limit based on Bryan vs Punk alone, but they've shown they don't care about that match so I won't be buying the show.

Linkified

Was there anything good about Raw last night?

Johnny Ace overcoming the odds of the WWE ecosystem.

BTW people who are saying Big Show will show up, WWE will swerve you, Teddy Long will slap Johnny Ace allowing Cena to use AA.
Next night on RAW Johnny will Fire Teddy. Teddy will say because of that he still gets the trust fund, because it was of a match, for his kids and will leave.

sajj316

The only match people would give a shit about has been given zero build. I was going to order Over The Limit based on Bryan vs Punk alone, but they've shown they don't care about that match so I won't be buying the show.

Same goes for me. If I buy the ppv, their just going to spin it as Ace/Cena draws. The build for Cena/Ace has been weak as well. The legitimacy angle is not a draw. I still don't know what the big problem Ace has for Cena. It's almost the same angle as Punk and Ace before and after Mr H's interjected himself.

Even when Dwyane and Dave show up?

They've already killed Rock as a ratings draw trying to make Cena look cool against him. Batista if he does come back means nothing for ratings. I think he's going TNA though if he does come back to wrestling. He said he doesn't want to do a PG product and the light schedule of TNA would probably make him happier.

Kaladin

If that happened, I wonder if Dixie and Bishoff would go to Spike and request another run at Monday nights. If the ratings were close and WWE was still falling, TNA might have a chance to capture their audience.

Top Bottom