• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Cagey

Banned
Quite amazing how they managed to do this segment on the one show a year there's a Big Show fan in the crowd. Unless it's a plant.

Probably a plant.

That kid's rocking a Santino pendant and a custom carnival airbrush Randy Orton shirt.

I doubt that's a plant.

Aiii

So not worth it
I refuse to believe there are big show fans out there.

Then again, a few months ago I would've said the same about Kane.

qwefewfew.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/over-the-limit-matches

This poll is a plant

Aiii

So not worth it
That Cena vs. JL takes the top is fine by me. I can remotely understand that.

But how is Layla vs. Beth more loved then the Tag-team match?

Really?

Aiii

So not worth it
Would any of you be ashamed if your little boy/girl liked John Cena?

Nah, even I like Cena sometimes.

Then he shows up 2 weeks after getting his arm BROKEN BY BROCK LESNAR AND JOHNNY ACE without a sling and I hate him again.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Poll's changed a bit since it was first posted:

56%
John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis
18%
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
18%
World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio
7%
Divas Champion Layla vs. Beth Phoenix
2%
World Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

Bowser

F4Wonline.com is reporting either June or the July Money in the Bank pay-per-view will feature the match. WWE doesn't currently plan on stretching the feud out to SummerSlam.

It's being reported WWE has 24 available dates remaining for Lesnar to use in his current contract. It's being said that most of those dates will be saved for WrestleMania season next year.

So Trips beats up Bork and then we don't see him again for another 5-6 months?

lol

Kaladin

They could run Brock now till Money in the Bank, have Brock vs Triple H at No Way Out, put Brock in the Raw MITB, have him win and then disappear till the Elimination Chamber where he claims his belt.

Brock returns as #30, but then Vince enters as #31 and throws his quitting ass out.

Not going to lie, I would mark out so hard for this, just imagine the confusion when the 10 second count down pops up one more time and then this hits.
Followed by the Mac Stunner to Lesnar sending him soaring over the top rope, lovely.

Aiii

So not worth it
Live event bookings for after OTL reveal possible ongoing feuds (and thus results) after the PPV between:

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan is advertised for the June 4th RAW Supershow from Greenville, South Carolina.

* John Cena is scheduled to face Lord Tensai and John Laurinaitis in handicap matches at RAW live events.

* Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio in Last Man Standing matches are advertised for SmackDown live events.

UNLESS THEY SWERVE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, what's your favorite rivalry? Not necessarily the longest, or most intense... But what was your favorite?

Austin/mcMahon?
Hart/Michaels?
Sting/Vader?
Freebirds/Road Warriors?

krae_man

Okay, which one of you works for Tsilon?

Not going to lie, I would mark out so hard for this, just imagine the confusion when the 10 second count down pops up one more time and then this hits.
Followed by the Mac Stunner to Lesnar sending him soaring over the top rope, lovely.

I still say at the 2010 Royal Rumble they should have had everyone eliminated before Edge came out at #30 and won by default. That's a unique surprise finish, with a surprise entrant, that fits the ultimate opportunist character.

ghostmind

For the first time in a while I'm missing a WWE PPV. Then again, I haven't watched RAW or Smackdown in 2 weeks, so I'm missing whatever limited buildup they could have done for the matches.

I'll keep reading this thread to stay somewhat current, but until something happens to cause me to give a shit again, I'm going to keep on not watching.

I still say at the 2010 Royal Rumble they should have had everyone eliminated before Edge came out at #30 and won by default. That's a unique surprise finish, with a surprise entrant, that fits the ultimate opportunist character.
It was a short rumble as well that didn't last long after the 30th entrant if i'm remembering right so it was definitely one of the best opportunities for this idea.
I'm still pleased I had it happen to me in WM2000 on the N64, looked hilarious.

Is there any particular area of the Kane/Taker feuds you liked? Kane debut feud?

Despite the match quality I actually really liked the 2010 version, first of all the title was thrown into the mix to give a greater feel of weight to yet another edition of the long running feud, Kane was actually getting some victories for a change, at this point Undertaker had been damn near invulnerable for the past few years in WWE so having him as the underdog so to speak for a change was something he hadn't done in quite some time (or maybe even since Kane's debut).
Plenty of build up that was handled quite well, starting with the idea that Kane was searching for Taker's attacker which was of course him all along, Kane dominates the roster, wins the MITB and the title, is outed by Mysterio as Taker's attacker so surely only Taker can save the day now right? well in an actual good swerve at Summerslam Taker got overpowered in his big return moment and was left lying in the ring, then we get some of the best promos of Kane's career.
Yeah the matches weren't that great, hampered by age, PG rating and Taker's nagging injury but gimmicks galore was a nice cover up. Shame Kane's good title run and monster build was crapped over in like a week with the Edge feud.

somedevil

Holy shit! I'm listening to review a wai review of See no Evil with Kane. Its has an interview with the screen writer who wrote the movie who also wrote for raw and smackdown.

During the filming of movie Vince Calls the director and wants to add a scene in the movie where Kane takes out his penis and its three feet long! lol. None of the producers actually told Vince no, so the director had to tell him no.

http://fightnetwork.com/news/31446:review-a-wai-see-no-evil-w-screenwriter-dan-madigan/

UberTag

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD
BRAIN-DEAD PEOPLE are the WWE's primary target demographic.
You don't really think you're a valued member of Vince's audience, do you?
Vince doesn't want you to watch. You know too much. Your brain has not melted into sludge.

Top Bottom